Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This ***** LL Cool J co-signed Big Glo, she getting legendary co-signs out here

Magic33 Magic33 punching the air right now

8D7B9F1A-3C2E-4D16-B395-1EFF2AD0845E.gif

It’s 30 songs but those bottom 15 just loose’s he’s been dropping over the last few months.

That first 15 seems like the real album and I’m ****ing with it. Only joint I ain’t feeling is “Umm Hmm”.

So basically the old songs start at “ Vette Motors”

YB been dropping his worst music, coasting…and just getting rewarded for it. That cult fan base and the trickery is wild.

I’m sure it’s some gems in there. But I got no interest in trying to sift thru. I’ll catch some on the shuffle.

And we need to finally do away with Khaled. I still don’t understand why *****s are going to them. He must have some kompromat on them or something.

YB been dropping his worst music, coasting…and just getting rewarded for it. That cult fan base and the trickery is wild.

I’m sure it’s some gems in there. But I got no interest in trying to sift thru. I’ll catch some on the shuffle.

And we need to finally do away with Khaled. I still don’t understand why *****s are going to them. He must have some kompromat on them or something.

Dudes a genius at marketing.

I never got it.

He doesn't even A&R and produce quality projects.

Dudes a genius at marketing.

I never got it.

He doesn't even A&R and produce quality projects.
The YB/DaBaby collab album should be in running for worst rap albums ever. I knew there was no way it would be good going in and it was even worse than that.

Interested in what TDE does now

They really are slacking with Jay Rock, Ab and Schoolboy

and SZA has been complaining for three years.
Some of that is marketing from Sza but we will see what it looks like after this album.

I agree with your take on their other top acts. Reason is young enough and hungry enough to really make an impact. He also has the the talent.

They'd have to let him drop more regularly than they've done with other artist though. Not a lot of artist can carry that Kendrick mystique.

Never really messed with YB music, only songs I liked were right foot creep and make no sense.

Back
Top Bottom