Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I believe we had this discussion in this thread or another. The makeup techniques that they are using these days were originally used by cross dressers. Chicks are applying it to themselves and are looking masculine as hell in the face. Then you throw the fanta wigs into the mix and we end up here. Gotta look twice sometimes to verify you're looking at a chick. Can't wait until this trend is dead.
130723030_742808959662668_6964008292292904899_n.jpg

>>>>>

hfgF2f3v9UoCZa4v9wAbzG-768-80.jpg.webp

I believe we had this discussion in this thread or another. The makeup techniques that they are using these days were originally used by cross dressers. Chicks are applying it to themselves and are looking masculine as hell in the face. Then you throw the fanta wigs into the mix and we end up here. Gotta look twice sometimes to verify you're looking at a chick. Can't wait until this trend is dead.

I don't understand the fake eyelash **** that chicks do now.

They put caterpillars on their eyes.

A lot of these girls would look so much better w/o the colorful hair and heavy eye makeup.
Most Women look better without makeup.
I can understand accent makeup/touch ups and what not, but when your face on and face off pics legit look like two totally different people, I get confused what the goals are. Shorty with the pink hair could be stunning, I’m not sure though because the Eyes are too covered up.

Back
Top Bottom