Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I knew it was too good to be true. and those fights weren't going to do it.

Timing was bad when they acquired it, and people weren't going to pay for something once their was a vaccine and people were back outside.

Many of the creators who signed deals with Triller say they have been left deep in debt, and are facing eviction and skipping meals to make ends meet.

03aa4768d66c081b110e59480b671201.gif

I knew it was too good to be true. and those fights weren't going to do it.

Timing was bad when they acquired it, and people weren't going to pay for something once their was a vaccine and people were back outside.

Many of the creators who signed deals with Triller say they have been left deep in debt, and are facing eviction and skipping meals to make ends meet.

03aa4768d66c081b110e59480b671201.gif

Triller never made sense….when Tik Tok was taking off.

It looked very android-esque anyway. Not surprised at all

Imagine if crunk or snap came out in this era. Philly crunk or New York snap :sick:
That type of music has aged so poorly. My buddy was playing a random Pandora station consisting of Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Petey Pablo, Lil Scrappy etc. and some of those beats sound so generic. I was a big fan during the time those songs were hits though.

That type of music has aged so poorly. My buddy was playing a random Pandora station consisting of Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Petey Pablo, Lil Scrappy etc. and some of those beats sound so generic. I was a big fan during the time those songs were hits though.
Has it really? Feel like it still turns the party up when the DJ goes through those types at a party. Serves its purpose for sure

Haven’t watched that **** yet but I feel like this is better than sitting thru 3 hours :lol:

A 5’3 PG…being a lottery pick. Then borderline all star. Averaging near a double double as the starting PG for 50 win playoff teams in the Jordan era.

Mugsy story really REALLY crazy. And to think, this a dude that got shot as a toddler in the projects. And them went on to be the best player on the greatest high school basketball team ever.

Craaaaazy

Back
Top Bottom