Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That type of music has aged so poorly. My buddy was playing a random Pandora station consisting of Lil Jon, Ying Yang Twins, Petey Pablo, Lil Scrappy etc. and some of those beats sound so generic. I was a big fan during the time those songs were hits though.
Crunk definitely didn’t age poorly. Snap on the other hand…OOOOOOOOF. I still mess with “Look At Her” and “Betcha Can’t Do It Like Me” though

Guess it's just my opinion but some of the crunk stuff sounds so dated. But some of the songs like Get Low, Salt Shaker and Blow the Whistle still ring off at parties.

Crunk music still goes off in parties. It aged great.

Speaking of…

Guess it's just my opinion but some of the crunk stuff sounds so dated. But some of the songs like Get Low, Salt Shaker and Blow the Whistle still ring off at parties.

I’d argue, Crunk Muzik was a little ahead of its time. Memphis should get it’s props too. They still sampling Crunk…to this very minute. It ain’t dead

And it’s prolly even more ingrained than *****s realize. Chicago Drill (and even it’s offshoots all over)…..is an offshoot of Crunk Music…via Waka, 808 Mafia, Lex Luger and them. The sound kinda grows and metastasized to other genres. World wide.

Speaking of Game, that song came on, and I said why the **** am I still listening to this never ending ****

Ross was made for that sample, but Game was just ehhhhh

Let me turn on

I'm never going to finish Game's album

Speaking of the true 🐐.

Damn, so Hammer had Pac killed

MV5BOGRkNzljOWUtN2EwNy00ZDRiLWFiMTUtZDBlMDk5MzJkYTIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ1NTk5OQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Man, it's hard to get through.

Even people who like Game complain about the length. I've tried to get all the way though, but then I get tired of him and the album and play something else.

It shouldn't be a chore to listen to an album.

I got to track 14 and waved the white flag and I rock with Game

Speaking of game. Anyone know how to find that old game freestyle over the Mobb Deep Put Em In Their Place beat? It’s like 15 years old by now. I remember being a youngin and bumpin that all day

Was Verzuz even ever worth that much? That deal was doomed from the start. They knew them checks wouldn’t clear.

Back
Top Bottom