Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

when did bow wow become a tough guy lol?

bow-wow-o.gif

Bruh who faded bow wow looked about 6’2” minimum...

Bow is 5’5” at the most, come on. You letting a pygmy dude get under your skin... laughable :lol::smh:

This is EXACTLY why I don’t hang with many dudes out here. Men are straight pie these days

That's what he should do. Him and Chris Brown suffer from the same thing. They want to be tough guys instead of just staying in their lane and being entertainers.

Yeah, it’s a common thing for young _’s unfortunately. It’s that insecurity. It look way funnier when you see people on this level like CB, Drake etc kinda doing it but I knew a bunch of _’s like that coming up. Dudes tryna run around knowing they wasn’t raised like that.

A height difference doesn't grant anyone immunity from getting snuffed.

Don't all ya'll want Mr. Hernandez to catch the fade? That *****'s like the same size as Bow Wow.

Bow wow been begging for Nayvadius' attention since he borrowed his girl.

I'm thinking he's happy he got slid on camera by a Future affiliate

A height difference doesn't grant anyone immunity from getting snuffed.

Don't all ya'll want Mr. Hernandez to catch the fade? That *****'s like the same size as Bow Wow.

That make you look WEAK. If bruh was Bow Wow’s size or similar, cool. But you letting a smaller dude rub you the wrong way, you pie.

Don’t say “y’all” in regards to 6ix9ine. I pay dude no mind. Unlike “y’all” who are obsessed with him

Facts :lol::lol::lol:
Forgot all about that white boy tagging Travis.
But Tory lame af for leaking that footage.
Southside lame too, but he's right about that.

Back
Top Bottom