Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Excluding reality tv Clifford running his mouth/getting into with people has kept his name relevant more than music/movies long before the we ever heard of Charleston White.

Mr. Thesaurus bullied a woman on stage. Take the tough guy stuff and the police off the table he still won't out @#$* talk someone who doesn't care.

They must have Pio doing his marketing or something

B7D7608F-6834-4F74-BB8A-6B71DB7EFC47.gif

This better be a bait and switch. iCantBleeveIT! :lol:

:lol: QC got my guy making TikTok songs 🤦🏾‍♂️. They can’t be foreal

yea....idk what to say about this lil baby stuff.....seems like he was moving so well the past 2 years, this is an odd turn of events...

yea....idk what to say about this lil baby stuff.....seems like he was moving so well the past 2 years, this is an odd turn of events...
He’s been smoking features for the last two years :lol:. Crazy run. Now they got him unsuccessfully doing Gen Z trends for buzz following a critically acclaimed album. Maybe QC falling off a little bit.

Real question, that autotune doesn't get old to you dudes?

A lot of *****s don’t even be using auto tune.

But Ppl do. Case in point, Durk. It’s why he has his, “no auto Durk” series.

Baby prolly do it like 4/10 tracks. Most his stuff is not auto tune. But it can be annoying here and there. Somebody like Future, doesn’t use Auto tune…as much as people think he does.

He’s been smoking features for the last two years :lol:. Crazy run. Now they got him unsuccessfully doing Gen Z trends for buzz following a critically acclaimed album. Maybe QC falling off a little bit.

That’s why I was saying, I hope it’s a bait and switch :lol:. “Woah” was the lead to My Turn. And it’s one of the most forgettable songs on the album, but it did what it did at that time. Even with this video, with the kids tik tok dancing :lol:

They’re trying to re-create that formula..and it’s obvious that the audience does not want THAT.

I really do think they’ve been locked in to the industry feedback loop. And people have been taking sauce from Lil Baby, and he spreading himself thin. Collecting bags and plaques tho. Can’t be mad at it.

I feel like half the artists discussed in here are all auto tune 😭

And yeah, 23 songs is WAY too many for an album.

My Turn, was 20 songs. The Deluxe was 26.

Nobody complained. Good music is good music. I prefer shorter, condensed albums like 7-12.

But if an artist got heat, and put it in a cohesive manner and don’t over do it (like Chris Brown) them I’m ok with it.

Back
Top Bottom