Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That ***** a troll and the insecure rappers take the bait. Gates told that ***** he love him and he never said another word again. 69 put hits on ******, paraded around gang banging with real gangsters and told on everybody. It’s ***** literally tell u, I hate gangsters and I’m telling on all y’all. A dumb ***** like TI son will be the one to try something. All the real ones gonna ignore and laugh him off, they not gonna let the troll trick em off the streets.

^ Dude pretty much sums it up right here. Said he was just ****ing around but they took the bait. Now dude’s on a podcast run. :lol:

TI played himself by responding.

That ***** a troll and the insecure rappers take the bait. Gates told that ***** he love him and he never said another word again. 69 put hits on ******, paraded around gang banging with real gangsters and told on everybody. It’s ***** literally tell u, I hate gangsters and I’m telling on all y’all. A dumb ***** like TI son will be the one to try something. All the real ones gonna ignore and laugh him off, they not gonna let the troll trick em off the streets.

If TIP wasn’t such an egomaniac and narcissist, he wouldn’t have even acknowledged dude. But he really fed into it, on some bs. Gave dude a whole new life, and the attention he looking for.

Just clown **** all around

TIP thought he had an easy victim in Charleston now he either gon have to crash out and do something that could get him locked up or let Charleston keep going till he gets tired :lol:

You could see the hurt in his face. He wanted his internet friends to bully dude :lol:. And got hurt when they didn’t.

*****s really need to take a step back, and re-evaluate this social media ****. Got *****s looking extra goofy, for no reason. Buddy walking and talking into his phone…angry at an internet troll, who’s gaining with every second of attention…YOU give him

:smh: :lol:

Dope of Baby and P to give this to an upcoming podcaster like Loon.

4 min mark….100000% truth.

They def tried to do that ****. Vivividly remember all them industry cats…lumping Lil Baby and a lot of *****s in, with Lil Pump and them :lol:

If TIP wasn’t such an egomaniac and narcissist, he wouldn’t have even acknowledged dude. But he really fed into it, on some bs. Gave dude a whole new life, and the attention he looking for.

Just clown **** all around

This is it. It's why I thought it was crazy he was trying to be a comedian. Most comedians have a sense of humor with themselves first and are self deprecating. Dude believes the whole image he's been trying to build up over the years.

50 isn't even like that.

Dudes the type of person to trip and fall down and get mad at people for laughing.

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't find Charleston White amusing. Somebody is going to hurt dude, I see it coming.

and if he gets beat up, I'll laugh at that, because he earned it and I'll think the other person is stupid, because he already let you know what he's going to do 🤷‍♂️

He'll be just like be like that cameraman DeVante Adams pushed.

I love Charleston White because he constantly holds a light up to just how fraudulent all this bull**** is. ****** be having white men owe them millions of dollars & ain't gonna do **** but tweet about it, black man cuttin they *** up testing they pride & ****** is willing to crash out over it :lol:

***** are grown *** men in good positions to change their family/friends trajectory & will risk all that because they ain't like getting clowned on. and people framing it like Charleston is "dangerous" for "provoking" them.

Back
Top Bottom