Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ima shoot homie some bail & say he was booked up at the time :lol:

New is still new tho :lol:
Naw at the time if a chick wasn’t with my hustle I was doing at the time I wasn’t fw em. Didn’t care how bad they was. 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Me and one of my homies was talking about this story one day, he thought I was capping, but I still had her contact in my phone and we just died laughing like yeah you fumbled playboy.

She was fw 21 or carti round the time I met her.

I preferred Juice over all them. Kid probably single-handedly made Bibby rich.
Juice was an unreal talent.
I didn’t particularly care for most of his music because it pushed my state of mind to a somber place most times but,
Pill induced or not, I’d never and don’t think I’ll ever see someone with that amount of off the cuff true fire straight from the dome ability.

He does have some Songs i think are 🔥

703 hwy 703 hwy did you ever watch his DOC on HBOMAX? I stumbled on it one day, Man dude was super heavy on the hard pills, I mean super heavy.

My nephew was the one who put me onto his Freestyle though and I was at first like “man nobody “Freestyles” anymore they all write that ****”, then I saw this dude go for like an hour non-stop to nothing but EMINEM beats, beats he don’t even rock with and I knew he was different, another session dude didn’t even have a beat going, just an endless barrage of straight from the dome liners, that made sense, I was impressed.

703 hwy 703 hwy did you ever watch his DOC on HBOMAX? I stumbled on it one day, Man dude was super heavy on the hard pills, I mean super heavy.

My nephew was the one who put me onto his Freestyle though and I was at first like “man nobody “Freestyles” anymore they all write that ****”, then I saw this dude go for like an hour non-stop to nothing but EMINEM beats, beats he don’t even rock with and I knew he was different, another session dude didn’t even have a beat going, just an endless barrage of straight from the dome liners, that made sense, I was impressed.
Yea I checked it out. Dude could actually flow off the dome. Super talented but yea he was faded most of the time.

I remember the video where the people in the studio were showing him random objects and he’d include that item in the freestyle. Always thought that was hella impressive.

Back
Top Bottom