Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1673237767953.png

^ that’s wassup. When he turned himself in he had a crazy buzz, I hope he can pickup where he left off.

also, whatever happened with B.g. being released?

Probably because they tryna slander his name when he already (generously) paid for that man funeral. He might not want these bird *** clout chasing mfs to try and eat off of his name/label after insulting him
Ahh that makes sense.

Not for nothing after listening to the recent Budden podcast I do wonder how Gucci feels about so many of his artist being hemmed up or even dying. I know he is trying to give back by providing these street guys a chance to do something different but he's also empowering a lot of them to buy more drugs, guns, etc.

Is there survivors remorse for a guy like Wop who really has made a change for the better.

Ahh that makes sense.

Not for nothing after listening to the recent Budden podcast I do wonder how Gucci feels about so many of his artist being hemmed up or even dying. I know he is trying to give back by providing these street guys a chance to do something different but he's also empowering a lot of them to buy more drugs, guns, etc.

Is there survivors remorse for a guy like Wop who really has made a change for the better.

Gucci has a higher success rate than the Feds

Back
Top Bottom