Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Skilla szn coming. Might be the only n who got robbed and took off after :nthat:

No issue with Drake and his antics…

But I think it’s his authenticity that’s in question when he makes moves like that. You look at him wearing the pink and it just make you question or think, this dude probably didn’t even listen to Cam.

Not too many can pull that look off like Cam did, which is evident in the above scene lol. Nice way to pay homage though.

Drake's corny, what's new. 🤷‍♂️

Why should Jim and Juelz care if he's looking goofy?

His fans don't care. They made duke the top dude of this generation. I blame them. They think the corny stuff he does is cool. It's too many years later to be upset by his antics. I'm numb and over it at this point.

It would be hilarious if he just went around the country doing this in every region lol
At the Mt Westmore Tour
cwalk-crip-walk.gif

People hate when rappers don’t pay homage / respect to the older generation

****** hate when a certain dude constantly shows love to the ones before him.

Can’t win lol

Drake a musical legend however

I think it’s the unspoken thing that Drake would be a dweeb to all of us if he wasn’t successful lol. The Dips wouldn’t respect a Drake type dude if he couldn’t give them a look or verse. This crossed my mind when Juelz went around wit the celebratory dap when Drake was giving his speech :lol:

We’re way past it so **** it but this thing where success and money just makes people pretend lame **** ain’t lame **** is crazy. But like I said we so far gone no pun intended lol. The cake been baked

Back
Top Bottom