Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

The cd I got has the wack version but I got the cd way after. They probably changed it and the early copies had the better version.

For some reason that TIP song did not hit as hard when the video dropped. We had over played by that point, true lol. But Trina on the hook(I guess that was her) and something different about the beat.

Speaking of Trina…

Yeah version where shorty was actually singing the hook and her and Jazze say “I was feenin for you” is wayyyyy better than the one that made the video cut

In they defense outside of breakfast club nobody cared about the actual station. BC page well over a milly. It’s time Charlemagne stop doing them favors and go do his own thing.

It's a radio station, as a non-New Yorker why would you know about the rest of it?

In they defense outside of breakfast club nobody cared about the actual station. BC page well over a milly. It’s time Charlemagne stop doing them favors and go do his own thing.
He still got his own TV show? I remember watching it one time and it was pretty bad.

This 1090 Jake person is going hard at trying to “expose” Boston Richey

That whole thing is really weird. Both of their credibility’s (and career) are on the line too.

Because if it’s proven that 1090 Jake doesn’t know what he’s talking about, then he’s no longer the “official paperwork” guy (crazy how that has become a thing :smh: ).

Some YouTube lawyers called 1090 Jake out for getting some things wrong in this case, and he been going at it since :lol:

Back
Top Bottom