Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

FB_IMG_1675358709038.jpg

The fact that jay is centered in a discussion about running rap for 20 years is a testament to the fact that he really has had the best career.

No one would ever center this discussion around another rapper bc we all KNO none of them dudes have had a run for as LONG as jay has.

Once again, success is dude biggiest crime.

can't wait....

Snippets sound good. Most encouraging thing for me was JD saying he didn’t want to drop a record without it being worked like in the old days. That mentality tells me he won’t let Spitta get away with any 1 throwaway verse/90 second tracks. Everything should be a full song.

wait-hold.gif

hey hey hey..dont bring the burbs into this. We rock with Fewtch too now lol

those comments sound more like Tuscola, IL

:rofl: @ ****** trading buddy around. Next thing you know "he from Gary, Indiana like that weirdo Gibbs"

50DC9C50-253A-4D79-A330-2BF8412B2C39.jpeg

How many brothers from there of the 1.8% of the total population rock with Future :lol:

This is funny

Gary representative coming through, nah don’t put that on us 😂
:rofl: :lol::rofl:

Gibbs cool man, he just telling a couple lies but what rapper ain’t at this point
Nah I mess with Gibbs too, bro getting better everytime ****** put hands on him like he a Super Sayan or some ****. It was more on this thread's general sentiment, cats seem to hate dude #OnHere

Ay, hop off bro back. I'm from the Westside too and I ain't checking for future.

I ain't lived on the Westside since 05 though lol

50DC9C50-253A-4D79-A330-2BF8412B2C39.jpeg

How many brothers from there of the 1.8% of the total population rock with Future :lol:

This is funny

I havent lived in CO for over 2 years... also I live in southern IL, but what does that have to do with where Im from? Also I dont really care about the demographics or what everyone else there likes. I never cared for drill rap or Chief Keef or any modern rappers out of the Chi. I. Pushing 40 I only care about the OGs like Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, etc.

I havent lived in CO for over 2 years... also I live in southern IL, but what does that have to do with where Im from? Also I dont really care about the demographics or what everyone else there likes. I never cared for drill rap or Chief Keef or any modern rappers out of the Chi. I. Pushing 40 I only care about the OGs like Twista, Do or Die, Crucial Conflict, etc.

Just F’n with you mane :lol:

Enjoy what you enjoy.

Ay, hop off bro back. I'm from the Westside too and I ain't checking for future.

I ain't lived on the Westside since 05 though lol

Word. Future been f’n with the Chi heavy for a good minute.

Big reason Durk bounced back too.

Back
Top Bottom