Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What fanbase do you refuse to argue with?

I don’t engage with Boosie or Gucci Mane fans
I haven’t engaged too many debates over rap artist over the last few years.

But back when NT was on Lil B/Based God or whatever the 🤡 name was I couldn’t stand it. I just knew it was a joke, but dudes were dead serious. That period actually turned me away from the music forum lol.

Don’t know why he got that Birdman tremble in his voice now but thought this was interesting given all the convos ****** have had in here about this

Respect if dude is serious. I mean he can’t come out and say it but besides the “music” he’s literally killed people. I guess being in the house away from a bunch of people is therapeutic.

Respect if dude is serious. I mean he can’t come out and say it but besides the “music” he’s literally killed people. I guess being in the house away from a bunch of people is therapeutic.
I laughed at the vid at first, but I know that tremble. I’ve uncontrollably used it when speaking on something with passion and pain. It would be so strong I could hardly get words out at times. He probably truly feels what he’s saying, though that may not be enough to change who he’s been.

woo man

thread has been pure comedy these last few pages

all i can accumulate from slaughter saying he would rather play em over fuuutch is that

he grew up in the far removed suburbs of Chicago. the city def **** with hendrix.

wait-hold.gif

hey hey hey..dont bring the burbs into this. We rock with Fewtch too now lol

those comments sound more like Tuscola, IL

Back
Top Bottom