Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He had endless Fubu, I used to think that **** was so fly. But I guess at the time it was :lol:

That red fit is fire in any era. Thought that **** was fire back in the day.

Leg rolled up!

D26DA19E-9820-4B5E-8723-A44F98981122.jpeg

C34BCED9-59FC-4609-A58A-7E66E90AD33D.jpeg

Wait it wasn’t slick Rick? I seen the denim suit b, he a hip hop historian.

:lol::lol: Slick Rick was another that used to get constant play lol I had wrote LL and Slick Rick at first but erased it to stay on topic but I definitely knew the words to Hey Young World and Children's story when i was like 5 years old B

Fubu man….I had all that ****. First dance, 6th grade rocked a blue and yellow “05” jersey with a chain and some Mikes. Was Platinum fubu crazy all through middle school with the Fat Albert pieces. Fubu was hard till bout end of 8th grade once the Platinum Fubu Ali collection came about, thats when folks round my way veered off to the Akademiks, Enyce, Sean John, etc..But they had a hell of a run.

Im a parent now and Im buying clothes and shoes for my son and this **** aint cheap. Made me think back and feel terrible for askin my Mom and Dad for all them clothes and Mikes. They had me fresh as hell back in the day coppin everything outta Belivedere Blues, but growin up and being an adult now I realize they had no business spending that money but they did it anyway for me smh

Last edited:
i feel old as ****, i mean I am old as **** but damn
I distinctly remember trying to play the first notes of LL's I Need Love on my aunties piano whenever I went to her house. Dear Yvette, Radio, Going Back to Cali, Brenda Got a Big Ol Butt? :pimp:
this man had a song called Pink Cookies in a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed By Buildngs. He was doing whatever he wanted

1675882250756.jpeg

1675882305338.jpeg

RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM this was yo coming out party fit pause. >> first time my son ever broke necks

Man I used to feel invincible with this **** on lol I remember I let one of my ****** borrow the pants and he took school pictures in them *****es lol

wavycrocket wavycrocket I had them 12s. I missed out on the 2's and idk how I allowed it that happen... I didn't get those until they re-released in like 2018 and I ended up selling them *****es on GOAT for no reason at all smh

Back
Top Bottom