Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1675882250756.jpeg

1675882305338.jpeg

RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM this was yo coming out party fit pause. >> first time my son ever broke necks

:lol:

The jersey jeans was a violation. I think dipset was heavy on that. Matter fact dipset had a lot of violations.

The jersey jeans was a violation. I think dipset was heavy on that. Matter fact dipset had a lot of violations.
Nah u wore them in 9/10 grade u was one of them. This ***** walked past wit the melo fit, we all looked like he had a glow on him pause.

When granny came thru with the Jeff Hamilton for Christmas it was the first time I almost cried from a gift :frown: Remember when ****** couldn’t afford throwbacks so we wore Nike rewind jerseys

Nah u wore them in 9/10 grade u was one of them. This ***** walked past wit the melo fit, we all looked like he had a glow on him pause.

When granny came thru with the Jeff Hamilton for Christmas it was the first time I almost cried from a gift :frown: Remember when ****** couldn’t afford throwbacks so we wore Nike rewind jerseys
You just brought back so many memories....I had a few rewind jerseys but I faithfully wore these 2

s-l400 (3).jpg

download (1).jpeg

I’ve honestly never seen a picture of a jersey on a pant leg. that’s a wild pic. They got Half of Melo Jersey on some jeans lol. Gotta be a custom.

Patch jeans was the **** tho. Wanted some shorts badly.
Nah they was in stores. They had the lebrons too. I bought the marbury knicks shorts when I was in LA

I’ve honestly never seen a picture of a jersey on a pant leg. that’s a wild pic. They got Half of Melo Jersey on some jeans lol. Gotta be a custom.

Patch jeans was the **** tho. Wanted some shorts badly.

Y'all ****** sound crazy as hell, them *****es was like $200 when they came out. Them was made UNK, the same ppl that made the patch jeans. I had two pairs of the patch jeans two, the regular ones and the ones with the wheat patches. I was ****ing ****** up with the Burgundy Cleveland LeBron Jersey off the wheat Timbs and wheat patch boys.

I was heavy on the jersey game until like 04 because it seem like overnight ****** started rocking Authentics and Throwbacks only and would clown you for rocking a swingman lol My people was not buying them *****es for me lol I don't even think I even asked for real

Mannn look. I had the half and half Iverson, grey T-Mac with the matching headband, and a Dallas Mavs joint :lol: Honestly Nike should bring some of those rewind jerseys back as alternates, better than some of the b.s. they been putting out lately.

Yall remember the Sprite hip hop commercials 🤣

"I push the button when i dont wana hear nothin i let i go when I wana hear somethin" 🤣

I always quoted this one cuz it was funny but they had a few Kriss Kross, Goodie Mobb Fat Joe and some others

I feel like as long as you weren’t rocking the screen print joints you should be good. I remember going to the mall and seeing all the Authentic's knowing I’ll never own one :lol:

Man you would think so but ****** really flipped over night, if you had a visible Nike sign under the NBA logo on your ****, it wasn't flying no more. Mitchell and Ness and Authentics only. I was sick, I had like 30 jerseys.

I was the first ***** in the world to have that Vick Jersey in your avy, at least outside of Atlanta fa sho. I remember being at footlocker and grabbing it the day they put them out on the rack.

Man the fubu talk rolled into the jersey talk took me back to high school…

I remember I was cool with a dude that stole a bunch of the screen printed jerseys from footlocker and offered me one - hard pass lol

I still never got that MJ Bullets jersey smh, I’d wear that today proudly

Woulda got fired up in my high school wearing that

shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

As far as overdoing it the most I went was the nascar jackets

Back
Top Bottom