Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I mean I do kinda agree that rape jokes coming from any other community would get someone else "canceled". Even if it's just trading insults. Ak is basically fighting at a disadvantage cause he can't go harder (Pause) than he really wants to.

Wtbs, I wouldn't even go back and forth with a gay person. They got it :lol:

I mean I do kinda agree that rape jokes coming from any other community would get someone else "canceled". Even if it's just trading insults. Ak is basically fighting at a disadvantage cause he can't go harder (Pause) than he really wants to.

It’s Jokes when Fleece Johnson says it. We watched Oz and laughed at Edibisi. Ray J booty goons…hahaha. Mike Tyson etc etc etc.

It’s been this way. Another man threatening to take your butt, is the most emasculating ****. And has been since the beginning of time in war. Even On some Rap ****, DMX used to be on that type of time :lol:. It’s worse because a flaming dude said it. Just admit that part.

A ***** like Saucy Santana would only try a ***** like Akademiks. Another man he seees as a punk, for jumping into that type of business.

And he was proven right. Because the gay dude invited AK to fist a cuffs…

And the *****, “Big AK,” responded by literally crying on the internet”

Y’all getting soft.

Wavy keeping it too real

DECDA944-F66B-43E0-B889-3924A508F124.gif

Facts. Leave them folks alone man. :lol:

You take an L for engaging in a back and forth with someone from that community because you simply cannot win.

If y’all squabble and they win the fight, you’re the guy who got beat up by the gay dude.

If y’all squabble and you win the fight, you’re the guy who beat up the gay dude… which for some reason is expected and frowned because some folks have the misguided impression that gay dudes can’t fight. Hell you might even catch a hate crime charge.

Idk the story behind Ak and Saucy, but if Ak called him out and instigated things in one of those henny fueled rants… you get what you get when you invite that kind of hostile energy with someone from that community.

Facts. Leave them folks alone man. :lol:

You take an L for engaging in a back and forth with someone from that community because you simply cannot win.

If y’all squabble and they win the fight, you’re the guy who got beat up by the gay dude.

If y’all squabble and you win the fight, you’re the guy who beat up the gay dude… which for some reason is expected and frowned because some folks have the misguided impression that gay dudes can’t fight. Hell you might even catch a hate crime charge.

Idk the story behind Ak and Saucy, but if Ak called him out and instigated things in one of those henny fueled rants… you get what you get when you invite that kind of hostile energy with someone from that community.

I peeped the back n forth. Basically, AK constantly going at the one city girl, for being Diddy side chick (weird) and flopping.

The saucy dude tells Akademiks to stop dissing, come out of the basement and meet him in Miami to fight (since Akademiks is always there).

Akademiks declines, and invites the dude to his “headquarters” (24/7 invite :lol:) on some police *****, and calls the Saucy dude all types of batty bois and other ****.

The Saucy dude responds telling Ak he will beat him up, and take his butt.

Akademiks cries on the internet, in fear of being “cancelled” because he feels he can’t say anymore.

That’s ho **** by one person. No “community” or anything is even needed in that. Man to man, Akademiks went out like a ***. Absolutely no defending that or hearing that out. That’s sucker ****. Anyway you slice it.

And yes, that’s an immediate L. Any grown man should know that off the rip.

Puff is going to place a hit on Gene Deal

and Jimmy was out here googling Art of Dialogue videos to get interview questions. :lol:

We should all support the Art of Dialogue .

This is insane man :rofl:

Jimmy Kimmel tapped in to Gene Deal & Art of Dialogue

:lol:

Wow, that's crazy. Gene Deal made it to Jimmy Kimmel. Puff sitting there like he saw ghost. Somebody gon ask him bout Keefe D evenually.

What i said comes from a place of observation, not personal investment.

EYE personally dont care about it. EYE am in no way shape or form, in an uproar about the threat. I just want them to be who they say they are.

point remains. The LGBTQ’s shouldve definitely had something to say about this. Publicly weaponizing the very sexuality that they’ve fought for so adamantly for all these years is counterproductive for their movement. Its a backward step.

And, you do kno cops arrest people for threats right? It’s literally an arrest able offense.

EYE personally dont care about it. EYE am in no way shape or form, in an uproar about the threat. I just want them to be who they say they are.

point remains. The LGBTQ’s shouldve definitely had something to say about this. Publicly weaponizing the very sexuality that they’ve fought for so adamantly for all these years is counterproductive for their movement. Its a backward step.

And, you do kno cops arrest people for threats right? It’s literally an arrest able offense.

IMG_3603.jpeg

I peeped the back n forth. Basically, AK constantly going at the one city girl, for being Diddy side chick (weird) and flopping.

The saucy dude tells Akademiks to stop dissing, come out of the basement and meet him in Miami to fight (since Akademiks is always there).

Akademiks declines, and invites the dude to his “headquarters” (24/7 invite :lol:) on some police *****, and calls the Saucy dude all types of batty bois and other ****.

Akademiks cries on the internet, in fear of being “cancelled” because he feels he can’t say anymore.

That’s ho **** by one person. No “community” or anything is even needed in that. Man to man, Akademiks went out like a ***. Absolutely no defending that or hearing that out. That’s sucker ****. Anyway you slice it.

Based on this recap, it sounds like Ak ****ed around and found out. :lol: 🤷🏿‍♂️

What i said comes from a place of observation, not personal investment.

This. We all in here know it's jokes and I personally think it's hilarious. We're not wrong in pointing out the obvious double standard and hypocrisy though.

Dave Chappelle got backlash just by telling a joke about a Trans woman that actually wasn't disrespectful at all. It's a lose, lose situation for AK lol

exactly.

Dave got backlash for a PERCEIVABLY homophobic joke. a JOKE.

Dude made a sexual threat toward someone. Not a peep.

Either shut tf up about all of it OR, raise hell about all of it. Just be consistent in doing so.

Yeah man, he shouldn't have even started the exchange in the first place and just let it go with a you win from the beginning.

exactly.

Dave got backlash for a PERCEIVABLY homophobic joke. a JOKE.

Dude made a sexual threat toward someone. Not a peep.

Either shut tf up about all of it OR, raise hell about all of it. Just be consistent in doing so.

I think what I'm getting about it is, we can joke about certain stuff, but you can't.

Also, what's the difference between dudes saying SMD, and what Saucy said.
It's simply the highest form is disrespect. It's not deeper than that.

According to JRaW’d JRaW’d and others,

That is threatening sexual assault. Weaponizing sexuality. And police should look into it. And people should be held accountable and give a statement.

:lol:

I don't think we're surprised. Just making an observation is all :lol:

BTW yall making some horrible correlations. None of that is comparable to knocking someone out and F'n them in the butt :rofl:

wavycrocket wavycrocket I think you're misunderstanding us bruh. We're actually agreeing with you that it's jokes and not that serious. What we're saying is that community can cross those type of lines without any backlash but others can't.

That's at least what I'm trying to say. Once again though, no straight man should even entertain that back and forth.

I don’t agree with that. That’s a man vs man. Stop the disingenuous ****. It’s cowardly and soft.

Y’all were out here saying “iF a mAn tHrEatEned tO bEaT uP & rApE a woman” as justification to show that “the LGBTQ community” is somehow “protected by speech.

That’s just wrong man. Y’all gotta do better, this ain’t THAT!

Back
Top Bottom