Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Stop the disingenuous ****.
???

What exactly is disingenuous about my stance.

(Yes, we’ve discussed this longer than necessary. Lol)

**edit**
Ak dont fear talkin down on blk women bc they have no place in the power structure. They cant stop his money.

Puff is going to place a hit on Gene Deal

and Jimmy was out here googling Art of Dialogue videos to get interview questions. :lol:

This is crazy when you really think about it. Mainstream late night host watching Gene Deal interviews and then being bold enough to ask Puff about it lol. Lmao this has been a wild year for Puff

This is crazy when you really think about it. Mainstream late night host watching Gene Deal interviews and then being bold enough to ask Puff about it lol. Lmao this has been a wild year for Puff
His writers are watching it not him :lol:

Honestly all this stems from the war in chiraq series. Ak has never been dealt a clean hand after that. He's successful but he'll never have the respect of his peers which eats at him. I wouldn't be surprised if he left rap in the next few years and became the hip-hop Alex Jones and started leaking industry secrets

That's another thing I don't agree with. This notion that AK only "attacks women". He's gone at a few dudes too. Meek, Lil Baby, etc. He's an equal opportunity D-head :lol:
Man's went at Meek, LB, Yachty, Rory and & Mal etc. But they choose to selectively say he goes at women cause it's more "disparaging" to his character.

Last edited:
Yall fronted.

Album WAY better than ALL those recent nas releases.

IMG_1974.jpeg

Ran that album back cuz I swore the production on that blows 4:44 outta tha water.

Lyrically there's like only two Nas releases (4m the HitBoy run) that MCHG could touch

The production on mchg and 444 is apples to oranges.

Mchg was geared toward bangers/hits.

444 was a totally different vibe. Think he really wanted people to focus on his words.

Its been 10 years. Its time to revisit mchg. **** was hard when it released to tell the truth. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
What album dont?

That album was like 16, 17 tracks long.

4-5 skips on a 16 track album = 4/5 imo. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom