Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Tbh keke just as much a clown for having a baby by that clown.

This is a topic that people overlook more often than they should.

If there are signs that you’re laying with a flawed individual (a goofy as the kids would say), you should remove yourself from the situation.

Mf’s will have a baby with someone they knew were flawed, and then try to gain sympathy from the world for their poor choice in a mate. Don’t have a baby with the goof and then try to convince the world that that person ain’t ****. You knew that before you had the baby, and didn’t care. Why should others?

I think dude leaked this cuz Keke was tryna say he was beating on her during the relationship. If that was true big mama woulda said something about it. She actually admitted to hitting him.

I think dude leaked this cuz Keke was tryna say he was beating on her during the relationship. If that was true big mama woulda said something about it. She actually admitted to hitting him.

He did, it was recorded from his side. I was wondering if KeKe knew he was recording.

I think dude is trying to claim the abuse was mutual. But the only thing that it showed was KeKe has an overbearing mom and it was verbal abuse on both of their sides.

You're in a relationship and you're recording conversations :smh: A lot of overall dysfunction.

So dude brother is the try hard dude from Insecure :lol:

1700078535875.png

This is a topic that people overlook more often than they should.

If there are signs that you’re laying with a flawed individual (a goofy as the kids would say), you should remove yourself from the situation.

Mf’s will have a baby with someone they knew were flawed, and then try to gain sympathy from the world for their poor choice in a mate. Don’t have a baby with the goof and then try to convince the world that that person ain’t ****. You knew that before you had the baby, and didn’t care. Why should others?
Part of me thought the whole thing was just for publicity. Her star has increased tremendously these past 2 years or so

Keke’s mom is out of control. As a man imagine having to come home and deal with a woman like that everyday……SMH. Whoever left her did the right thing. Kinda glad dude leaked that audio just so the world can see what he had to put up with.

Joe Smith is struggling but she low key is too. That’s a birdbrained 46(?) year old woman trying to be 21
Both shorty and Joe Smith in on the act, the fake argument now the massage and all her other hustles promotion…Now they got Cam and that show on board as well :smh:

Yeat x Mariah Carey mix :pimp:

Nope

Both shorty and Joe Smith in on the act, the fake argument now the massage and all her other hustles promotion…Now they got Cam and that show on board as well :smh:
I keep seeing this take but I just don’t believe a man (especially a Black man) would willingly embarrass himself like this after being off the radar for so long. I don’t see this as an Adam22 type thing where he’s a proud c u c k.

That **** had me dying. “Armond Williams” drops…

Like, who the **** :rofl:

I get trying to promote your ****, but that was wild lmao
I couldn't tell if it was Amahd or Armond i was sneak listening at work without my earbuds then Keke momma started goin off i had to turn it way down. Just felt like a very Amahd thing to do🤣

Nope

I keep seeing this take but I just don’t believe a man (especially a Black man) would willingly embarrass himself like this after being off the radar for so long. I don’t see this as an Adam22 type thing where he’s a proud c u c k.

Expecting to get $20 mil for a podcast off two months of work you put in :lol:

They see these Joe Rogan and Michele Obama numbers and think they're going to be popping.

Keke’s mom is out of control. As a man imagine having to come home and deal with a woman like that everyday……SMH. Whoever left her did the right thing. Kinda glad dude leaked that audio just so the world can see what he had to put up with.

You said he's a man. So that man could have walked away. Instead he chose to have a child with her and her family.

People really don't believe in personal responsibility for their choices and actions.

I don't like seeing people into it with their parents on public platforms so I can't really speak to the second vid but I do think benzino has a point about label perpetuating a stereotype to sell records.

I'm sure coi leray gets side eye'd a lot because of her father but that's no reason to make it seem as tho he didn't provide (I can't speak to how he spoke to his kids or what he exposed them to, but I have no doubt she always had a roof over her head and food on her table).

So much to unpack in that Keke Palmer ****. Hollyweird. You could see the signs. Always felt like them people were gassing Keke Palmer for an inevitable breakdown. Like the ugly girl that just got suddenly cute ****.

I don't like seeing people into it with their parents on public platforms so I can't really speak to the second vid but I do think benzino has a point about label perpetuating a stereotype to sell records.

I'm sure coi leray gets side eye'd a lot because of her father but that's no reason to make it seem as tho he didn't provide (I can't speak to how he spoke to his kids or what he exposed them to, but I have no doubt she always had a roof over her head and food on her table).

Outside looking in it does seem like Coi Leray putting extras on it. She says her father was always angry and one point she was sleeping in cars. Then the next she says she lived in a mansion next to Ja Rule and their families was close, she would stay over there a lot. Her mother never worked so it's clear who provided that life for you.

Back
Top Bottom