Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How it’s a classic record?

Nas & Yo peaceed it up…but you know these bars were intentional and possibly pre-recorded. And the imagery on the cross (right after 1996)

Picture me rollin', sixes, money foldin….
Most critically acclaimed Pulitzer Prize winner
Best storyteller, thug narrator, my style's greater
Model dater, big threat to a lot of you haters
Commentators ringside try watchin' my paper

IMG_3749.jpeg

A lot in the songs and visuals. It’s kinda wild hearing “Against All Odds”, seeing the visual. Knowing the timing. And watching re-listening to “Hate me now”

Look at the OG cover of Makaveli (even the released cover). Listen to the joint diddy had with black rob, at the same exact time.

IMG_3752.jpeg

Read this intro to the censored version of “Hate Me Now”

IMG_3750.jpeg

:nerd:

More so the Steve Stoute situation. Puff filmed the video forgetting he's supposed to be religious realizing it was blasphemous. Then got upset at Stoute for releasing the video. Charged into his offices and cracked him over the head with a bottle. Then paid for the story to go away.

Puff has been a piece of **** for decades

It was the first time I thought something wasn't right with him and everything was an act.

Puff walking away clean as hell.

Dude has to many connections and I'm not sure she can prove all these allegations against him.

They will settle out of court probably for $20-35 million.

What?

His reputation is ruined. Dude ain't making money off music anymore.

He's making money off his name. He's not getting anymore national commercials. He's not getting anymore liquor deals.

He might as well sell Revolt, because nobody watches that **** anyway.

The mainstream news done picked the Diddy stuff up now too, yo def gotta get low for a lil min
I’m talking to my mama & she mentioned it. She loves reality TV & those gossip blogs so I ain’t think nothing of it.

Then while we still talking I get a damn CNN alert on my phone.

He gotta get low low for a while. That document is WILD. Got a damn trigger warning on the first page

What?

His reputation is ruined. Dude ain't making money off music anymore.

He's making money off his name. He's not getting anymore national commercials. He's not getting anymore liquor deals.

He might as well sell Revolt, because nobody watches that **** anyway.

I'll make sure to come back to you once that vampire walks off scott free and unscathed.

After all the dirt Puff has been doing all these years you guys think he slipped up and will be knocked off that spot so easily.

Back
Top Bottom