Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yea if you got over 999 millions you can do much better than 30

It was a civil suit. Those are only about money, and have a much lower burden of proof threshold.

Have you ever thought that her "justice" is also tearing down his image and empire.

The same thing 50 does to people.

Funny the stuff you dudes champion.

Hit dogs will holler. On another note the END RESULT of a civil case is money….potentially. The reason for a civil suit is to PROVE your case. Cassie got the money so I can’t knock her hustle, she did not prove her case however…..maybe in public opinion but I’m talking about legally and in a court of law.

As far as that 50 Cent comment reach goes, 50 goes on Twitter and puts people on blast during his concerts……I don’t see him filing civil suits as his form of “justice” to tear down someone’s image and reputation. “Dudes” can take off the Cassie capes……before she files a civil suit against you dudes.

Last edited:
Keefe D probably sick seeing Cassie get cashed out so soon

Brother Love had that man begging for breadcrumbs all over YouTube

Nah his image is cooked.

Nah he'll be fine.

Didn't have sex with a minor didn’t have sex with young boys and didn’t rape anyone, yes, I know she saying he did but most people knew they were in a relationship and won't think that.

He's good Puff don't have a worry in the world.

Nah he'll be fine.

Didn't have sex with a minor didn’t have sex with young boys and didn’t rape anyone, yes, I know she saying he did but most people knew they were in a relationship and won't think that.

He's good Puff don't have a worry in the world.
He’s always going to be straight monetarily but in what world would you want to attach your name to puff’s? You think he can just up to the breakfast club next month like everything’s gravy? I don’t know what his next move is but all that “brother love” stuff is dead

Dude with endless resources settled a lawsuit hours after filed after social media backlash. Super guilty
Ppl questioning shorty why she took the money instead of why yo folded so quickly , it’s still so backwards with these type of things crazy :smh: …Then folks wonder how they get away with **** and and able sweep it under the rug so easily

This is why women should come forward immediately when there's proof. I'm reading the details of the Cassie thing like go to the police. Then it's situations like the Kevin situation where girls will lie for the dude.

Chris Brown image been cooked because we saw the pics and she went to the police. The girl Karate went and filed a restraining order against him. There was some immediate action.

When these girls wait 10-20 years it's like this sounds horrible but what are we supposed to do a decade later?

This is why women should come forward immediately when there's proof. I'm reading the details of the Cassie thing like go to the police. Then it's situations like the Kevin situation where girls will lie for the dude.

Chris Brown image been cooked because we saw the pics and she went to the police. The girl Karate went and filed a restraining order against him. There was some immediate action.

When these girls wait 10-20 years it's like this sounds horrible but what are we supposed to do a decade later?
I get what you’re saying but that’s not how abuse and trauma work. Look at Lonnie walker. Look at Kenny Anderson. Look at keyon dooling.

Back
Top Bottom