Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ross is more relevant than Game. And Ross is hardly relevant. A shame what happened to Game's career. He couldn't translate to todays time but he could've went out much better.

Well somebody lying then. Also that post of her turning 17 was in 2014.

Bad and Boujuee was 2016

You got me. I guess she was in atlanta burbs in HS. I never heard of her til Migos. Either way I swear it’s badder than her running these streets on the daily. This city got em in packs.

You got me. I guess she was in atlanta burbs in HS. I never heard of her til Migos. Either way I swear it’s badder than her running these streets on the daily. This city got em in packs.

Oh for sure. She’s a dime a dozen. They’re everywhere.

I only know cause I had a homie down the hall in the dorms from me that was on early Carti HEAVY

Nobody was mad just made a comment
If that’s how they feel that’s how they feel 🤷‍♂️
Now what did you think of the song since it’s been a couple days?
Weakest song of the back and forth imo... For Drake's sake I won't even consider it as part of the battle and more of a bow out for him.

Family Matters and Taylor are my favorite tracks from Drake in this.

This episode is the first time I actually watched an entire episode and my goodness this was so damn funny. Ish barely talked through the entire thing just cause he was so distraught about how Drake has been pummeled, and when he did talk, they were on his *** so bad :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Facts. That clip had me thinking about watching the whole episode. I haven’t seen a full one in years :lol:

Last edited:
Outside of Tuscan leather , who had sampled this Whitney ? Was it a Wayne freestyle or something ? Maybe dipset? I can’t think and it’s pissing me off lol

Meet the Grahams with the 3rd verse removed (verse about the daughter). That was taken down for copyright infringement. The only Meet the Grahams related content that has been taken down.

Why would he want the daughter part removed since it was information that was false that he wanted Kendrick to talk about?

This whole "beef" is funny because we got Future stans in here acting like dude can rap... lyrically... which we all know he cant, then the same people felating Kendrick because he can "rap", even though he should be the one writing because his whole flow and delivery is hot trash. Meanwhile both these ****** are lame aa hell for collaborating with someone they supposedly hate.

Im just gonna keep listening to my 90s rap and periodically checking this gossip thread. None of this is going to affect Drake ultimately because him and Kendrick both have completely different target audiences. Future probably started all this because hes the weakest link.

This whole "beef" is funny because we got Future stans in here acting like dude can rap... lyrically... which we all know he cant, then the same people felating Kendrick because he can "rap", even though he should be the one writing because his whole flow and delivery is hot trash. Meanwhile both these ****** are lame aa hell for collaborating with someone they supposedly hate.

Im just gonna keep listening to my 90s rap and periodically checking this gossip thread. None of this is going to affect Drake ultimately because him and Kendrick both have completely different target audiences. Future probably started all this because hes the weakest link.

Stopped reading when he said Future can’t rap. Just go back to your 90s **** bro

Ross is more relevant than Game. And Ross is hardly relevant. A shame what happened to Game's career. He couldn't translate to todays time but he could've went out much better.

I think he could be in the Jeezy/Ross/TI lane if not for the corny internet antics. Ross seems to be moving into that same direction as Game, Soulja Boy and Meek. TI was moving in that same direction also. Dudes look like parodies of rappers looking old and washed using social media doing anything for attention

Back
Top Bottom