Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This **** hella funny cuz Drake fans are using this evidence that Kendrick stole tweets to write his verse. You know how ****ing stupid that sounds?

1. Drake has actual CONFIRMED ghostwriters
2. All this is showing is that the rumors that drake been a PDF/groomer have been out there for years. we call that “evidence”
Also literally got lines from online comedian skits, word for word, on Family Matters :lol:

Definitely don’t think he needed it , dont really feel either way about it but for people to be saying it was fly and masterful is crazy lol

Stopped reading when he said Future can’t rap. Just go back to your 90s **** bro
That didn’t do it for me but it’s clear he just skimmed through the beef. It’s Drakes character as a man backdooring and dirty macking everybody that’s being called into question. He literally has tried to get at everybody’s main, ex or side with no shame and he’s played himself out. Nobody is rocking with him no more.

I'm sorry but Friday May 3rd, 2024 was historic with the way everything went down.

And the surprise drop on Saturday??

1715302841478.gif

I guess he's at the point he can admit this.

Most rappers try and say every album is my best album. I never cared for most of LL's albums because it was obvious a lot were formula albums with this this and this for the radio, chicks, clubs.

I never really considered LL in this lane. I can see Kendrick, Kanye, Outkast, Tribe, De La...who did outside the box albums based on where they were at, at the time, and if the fans didn't get it when it released, they might get it later.

I think he could be in the Jeezy/Ross/TI lane if not for the corny internet antics. Ross seems to be moving into that same direction as Game, Soulja Boy and Meek. TI was moving in that same direction also. Dudes look like parodies of rappers looking old and washed using social media doing anything for attention
I’d put Ross slightly above the likes of Game and Meek. He’s still a little likable, less washed and more business savy. He won’t get back to where he was but Meek and Game only ever had rap and are just too washed.

Back
Top Bottom