Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

skooly underrated asf

Facts. He’s been hit or miss for me over the past few years. Seems like he’s destined to be one of those hometown hero type cats. Would be dope if Chainz could help elevate him up to where cats like Gunna is.

Facts. He’s been hit or miss for me over the past few years. Seems like he’s destined to be one of those hometown hero type cats. Would be dope if Chainz could help elevate him up to where cats like Gunna is.

i feel like or hope that the ****** in melly, keed and gotit generation pay homage and he gets his roses as much as thug does

they along w future really started that street gospel/pain autotune singing music

Hmmm...

B618E667-72D5-4455-9A19-F3F6ADF45305.gif

he with that whole keed thug etc camp but signed to alamo

they all sound the same but the music so catchy :lol:

This one of the few times , I think something in hip hop will get physical ..... Whenever story has to go to Detroit

Migos? Nobody is going to remember you in 25 years. Yet, you're still talking about Bone. Dudes need to come with something better than you're old and broke.

Royce and Tory? Royce was respectful. Tory trying to show off on the internet :smh: I hope Joe called up both.

With Flex and Dame, it's probably somewhere in between.

Why did Stretch turn on him though? We’ve been hearing for years it could have been Stretch. Just a ****in junkie I guess.

Stretch wasn't a junkie, he was in the streets.

and it's no reason to believe that story when you're snitching on someone who's dead and isn't able to defend himself. So who are you snitching on, someone locked up for life and someone dead.

Why did Stretch turn on him though? We’ve been hearing for years it could have been Stretch. Just a ****in junkie I guess.
I don’t believe it
Ed lover and pac was friends
And always talks on his podcast about how close
Stretch pac and him was
I think pac is s god father to stretch kids
Anyway hevskwaysvtskks s our how close they were
And how they shoulda made up before their passing
I’m not buying it

I remember they said Pac and Stretch were super close, after that **** it was different. There were rumors about Stretch being involved and Pac stopped ****in with him because he thought he was involved somehow.

Back
Top Bottom