Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I always thought Tha Last Meal was underrated, it's probably my favorite Snoop album :smokin

Classic Snoop record to me.

Even got a peak of his singing stint with Leave Me Alone :pimp:

Man *****s still tryna hold on to 2008 metrics is beyond me.

*****s may do one full listen but for the most part *****s is skimming through and picking what songs they like off every album. It's too much music.

It takes 1500 streams to make one sale.

But music fans gotta be told when to adapt so it's gon take Drake or Hov or someone like that making this statement.

Dudes dont go gold or plat anymore so that ugly boy is right

Just goes to show even in his new role in hip hop thats made him more famous and relevant than he ever was as a rapper Joe Budden will still get punked by these other rappers like it aint nothing :lol:

I knew Pusha was cold within the first few words of lord willin intro
:wow:
And he confirmed again on darkest before dawn intro :sick:

This is great. Mike got some stories dawg...

So back in the 90's Mike started a label and he was hanging with Devante at his studio and Devante brought in Ginuwine, Missy, Tim, Tweet and gave them to Mike for his label and Mike saw that they some dusty kids tht didn't look like superstars and said "**** these kids".

sabu.png
ohhh.png
dead.png

This still the coldest **** I heard last year. I'm still skeptical about Kanye's involvement in it. If he did this...how come he can't keep doing it? :smh:

I mean look at the dudes he's working with... i don't think they're exactly itching for this sound :lol:. Pusha & Kanye just have great chemistry overall, hence why this album went over so well.

That’s true now that I think about it. :lol:

Wonder what the hell is going on with Tax’s case. January will make 3 years since he’s been down. The feds moved fast and got a plea out of him for the guns, so I know he’s still that the murder charge pending in NY state court. Would’ve thought they might move quicker to get this to trial after he copped the fed plea.

Back
Top Bottom