Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

But can we all agree that top four will be within this range and no order:

Tupac, Biggie, Hov, Nas

Music is subjective, however if you have set of criteria - you can get some kind of an agreement. For instance, artists with the biggest record sales in Hip Hop ...
I think it goes back to your mood though and what you're feeling at a specific time. All these guys are great rappers but I don't think I'd put Nas in my top 5, right now. Like if I could only listen to, say 10 albums for the rest of my life, I wouldn't pick any Nas joints. Hell I wouldn't pick any Hov joints right now either. Next week though, I might include them :lol:

I'm beyond ready for Purple Haze 2

TI's list is garbage, I'd expect that sucka **** from Bozo Crockett not TI. Also shocked he doesn't have Scarface higher on his list.

Nebraska lookin crazy as hell

I think it goes back to your mood though and what you're feeling at a specific time. All these guys are great rappers but I don't think I'd put Nas in my top 5, right now. Like if I could only listen to, say 10 albums for the rest of my life, I wouldn't pick any Nas joints. Hell I wouldn't pick any Hov joints right now either. Next week though, I might include them :lol:

That's why there's a difference between best and favorite, I'd rather hear a Juvenile over KRS 1 but I know KRS is a better rapper.

That's why there's a difference between best and favorite, I'd rather hear a Juvenile over KRS 1 but I know KRS is a better rapper.
Exactly. I’m just at a point where I don’t even care to argue about who is the best. Listen to what you like and be happy!

Florida girls man :lol:

I thought one of these lil girl groups was gonna go around 2016 then City Girls came outta nowhere and already had a bag

P and Coach smart as hell for scooping them up

Had no idea they were doing Rolling Loud in NYC this year at Citi Field. Saw them setting up the stages while I was on the 7 train this morning. Trash from all of the boros and beyond will descend on the 7 train this weekend. Lawd have mercy.

rollingloudsaturdaysettimes.jpg

rollingloudsundaysettimes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom