Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sound like he been thru it
At the end of the day if you touchin a certain amount of $$, and you rocking with a chick for some time you gon up her status so she closer to yours

that's the thing the majority of the time these ain't chicks you been dealing with for a minute, the chicks who be demanding **** usually just be a chick you hit one or two times.

they ain't adding anything of value to a situation outside of looking good.

Anybody else listen to Rod Wave? Just played his latest album last night, ish ride
Another Emo Trap Rapper, like if you mixed Yella Beezy with NBA YoungBoy

for the life of me i'm finding it really hard to understand why fans are so in love with stats & popularity these days. Just listening to Joe's pod and per usual they couldn't help but slob up Drake because of some billboard record he's set during the decade.

something being popular does not = being good. Hence why Post Malone is probably gonna have two of the highest selling albums of this decade

I hate when Joe goes on his Post Malone lovefest.

This whole mainstream era is nasty.

EDIT:

I'm from where they pull your card,
And argue all day about who's the best MC's; Biggie, Jay Z and Nas

Your word was everything, so everything you said you do, you did it
Couldn't talk about it if you ain't live it

Whether your four feet or Manute size
It always starts out with three dice and shoot the five
****** thought they deuce was live, so I hit 'em with trips
And I reached down for they money, par forget about this

Last edited:
I smell sum fishy
Oh that's just me, scale residue on my white tee

Sksksksksksk

Screenshot_2019-11-20-11-10-19-765_com.spotify.music.jpg

for the life of me i'm finding it really hard to understand why fans are so in love with stats & popularity these days. Just listening to Joe's pod and per usual they couldn't help but slob up Drake because of some billboard record he's set during the decade.

something being popular does not = being good. Hence why Post Malone is probably gonna have two of the highest selling albums of this decade

Mal just couldn't fathom how "the biggest artist in the world" can get boo'ed somewhere. :lol:

Drake fans are really different.

group think, echo chamber, and problem scared to be contrarian

Mal just couldn't fathom how "the biggest artist in the world" can get boo'ed somewhere. :lol:

Drake fans are really different.

**** is odd man, How can you not fathom that fans expecting to see Frank Ocean.... wouldn't care to hear the pop music Drake does :lol: . Two dudes aren't anywhere near the same sonically

I know the Grammys are a popularity contest. But them putting IGOR on here is hilarious :lol:
(That's not a rap album)

and somehow people are gonna be arguing these grammy nominations for the next week.... like clockwork & by now we are all well aware how these awards go.

Ari Lennox having a ****ing social media breakdown about a soul train award & of course the social media train has hopped on with her. The awards was on sunday night... in real time NOBODY gave two ****s about those awards

Now because it's a hot topic, it's a travesty Ari didn't win :lol:

That biggest artist in the world line debatable as hell too. Really depends on measurement.

Speaking of biggest artist in the world

Dude at work told me his old neighbors daughter was married to Prince. Dude said she got the house in Bridlepath after the divorce and he used to go over and kick it all the time. Showed me pics and all.

Pretty dope

Back
Top Bottom