Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Thugger, polo g, dum and dummer, YoungBoy all still in rotation tho, mths later

YoungBoy and Thugger timeless.

yoooooooo what nter
posted about smashing the girl who couldnt see :lol:
i swear it was a regular in this thread
i just cant remember who
i wanna say it was stunna or haha

He not a reg in this particular thread but that was my G northoaklandfc northoaklandfc :lol:

1577419632926.png
Mans rocking a VR gaming headset

Off Impact, future is easily the artist of the decade,

**** wild. Never forget he made the biggest artist in the world...double back and **** with him...and ASK to be the sole Feature on Ds2 and do a joint album and best selling hip hop tour of all time with him.

Then followed up the next year and won a Grammy, improvising with Kendrick :lol:.

***** really a BIG DAWG out here. And that’s just on the mainstream level. 🦅 🦅 🦅

Come outside the house nawghtyhare nawghtyhare :pimp:

Back to the blind stripper story I had a blind masseuse once wasn’t sure if the happy ending was an accident still think it was me but ho was blind as a bat plus might have lied about the 20 being a Benjamin I was young my bad

Big Gipp keeping it a 1000% and got the internet going nuts. The shielding of the child is dope to me.
I’m with Gipp on this. Velvet Mafia ain’t feeling it.

I was thinking of this when all the hooplah about D Wade and his son was flourishing last week...

That **** shouldn't even really be on your mind till you even at the age to be romantically involved with people, which would be maybe HS freshman/sophomore at the earliest.

I could be a late bloomer though because I had homeboys running trains on O's in middle school :lol:. So I guess the argument could be made...

I just wanna know what's gonna happen when these kids turn 21-25 and potentially grow out of this "phase" and their peers won't let em.

Big Gipp keeping it a 1000% and got the internet going nuts. The shielding of the child is dope to me.
I’m with Gipp on this. Velvet Mafia ain’t feeling it.

This dude is whylin...:rofl:
31FDA3FC-4516-4F47-A590-86C3BFA7A08B.jpeg

I was thinking of this when all the hooplah about D Wade and his son was flourishing last week...

That **** shouldn't even really be on your mind till you even at the age to be romantically involved with people, which would be maybe HS freshman/sophomore at the earliest.

I could be a late bloomer though because I had homeboys running trains on O's in middle school :lol:. So I guess the argument could be made...

I just wanna know what's gonna happen when these kids turn 21-25 and potentially grow out of this "phase" and their peers won't let em.

Nah. He being close minded :lol:. It’s normal to be gay. It’s normal for kids to see gay ****. People trip over dumb **** like two Dads being in a cartoon, as a “gay agenda”. Like that’s not the same reality as a heterosexual household :lol: that’s been on tv and media for decades. People talking bout shielding their child from gay people being gay....but be having their kids listening to Cardi B in the whip. It’s all noise. All this “gay agenda” bs people are scared of is more people being exposed to realities that were suppressed for decades. Makes people from a certain time feel uncomfortable. Normalizing that there are gay people in this world de stigmatizes it. That’s the point. Can they go too far with it? Absolutely. But I understand the point of it.

Live and let live.

Nah. He being close minded :lol:. It’s normal to be gay. It’s normal for kids to see gay ****. People trip over dumb **** like two Dads being in a cartoon, as a “gay agenda”. Like that’s not the same reality as a heterosexual household :lol: that’s been on tv and media for decades. People talking bout shielding their child from gay people being gay....but be having their kids listening to Cardi B in the whip. It’s all noise. All this “gay agenda” bs people are scared of is more people being exposed to realities that were suppressed for decades. Makes people from a certain time feel uncomfortable. Normalizing that there are gay people in this world de stigmatizes it. That’s the point. Can they go too far with it? Absolutely. But I understand the point of it.

Live and let live.
#ProgressiveWavey

Yo please don’t let this one get overlooked. Future has to be held for this one too.

He played a part in popularizing trap culture to an aesthetic...and using being a rockstar, depressed dboy that numbs his pain using drugs and lives a destructive lifestyle as an image. That is a reality for a lot of people. But hes part of what made a destructive behavior seem cool. He gotta hold that. That comes with influence. It’s a tried and true pop music image that he leaned into by merging street music, trap music, r&b, pop, and rock music sensibilities and lifestyle. The “Future Hendrix” appeal. Like he say on codeine crazy, “it ain’t for you dawg, that’s for them other ******”.

But it looks cool. He soaked his image in it. Profited from it to the detriment of others...but also made some really dope music. Not even going to get into the old school/new school....dealer vs the user fallacy. Cuz we know just how some of the od mysoginy, gang culture, drug culture etc of some of our legends we hold high negatively influenced a lot of people too. They hold it and do better hopefully. Like Hov. From Big Pimpin (as a 30 year old man) to a family man who’s generally looked as a leader.

That’s parts of it.

Back
Top Bottom