Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Who was talking about Jaguar Wright earlier? This ***** said Puff made Christopher Williams suck his **** to prove he has power.

I think what's crazier than Puff being gay is that she alludes to him not even being gay and viewing it as more of a power "I can make anyone do anything" thing which is even sicker

She also alludes to some pretty crazy stuff regarding Kim Porter

C87D1F8C-F145-4AFC-8855-38A64BF0BC47.jpeg

I think what's crazier than Puff being gay is that she alludes to him not even being gay and viewing it as more of a power "I can make anyone do anything" thing which is even sicker

Theyre all like that...

Its the part of the power aspect of money, power, respect (fear)

Same way theres rape in prisons, thats a power/control thing.

bruh, there’s NOTHING non-gay about a man giving another man top. She didn’t allude to anything. No straight man plays gay or does such things. Here you go being naive again

bruh, there’s NOTHING non-gay about a man giving another man top. She didn’t allude to anything. No straight man plays gay or does such things. Here you go being naive again

Silly man

Obviously that **** is gay af to have any man do anything sexual with you but I said that because y'all were like "duh we knew Puff was gay" when that wasn't the point of what she was saying. She was saying that he used money/power/opportunity to dangle over folks head and coerce weak minded mfs into doing that ****, in the process scarring the victims and blackballing the people who saw it.

If he was just gay consensually and had gay relationships and all that there would be no issue but it's some sick foul **** to use a record deal or budget or whatever as a way to sexually control/coerce someone.

You be saying **** that don't even need to be said :lol: Obviously if you let a man nibble on any part of your body you on some other type time.

This is why I 100% believe that story about Puff throwing Usher a big birthday bash with a big section of male strippers and female strippers and Puff had Usher deep in the male stripper side

I don't know what these _'s do at home but I ain't putting no stock in what this chick is saying. Every month she screaming for attention and "exposing" people.

That AZ fit look like some s*** 50 would wear.

n_ look like he play for an opposing team on sunset park. Lol

ol nba street vol2 lookin ahhh n_...

joe budden fits should really start pullin ALL these wack rap n_’s cards. Its so much material out there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom