Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Watching a good portion of the Remy Ma Drink Champs, and she mentioned Prodigy was supposed to have a verse on “Ante Up” remix where he was dissing the hell out of Jay-Z, and everybody in the studio but her was like
408E2E72-1922-4955-B320-6C10B1348E97.png
:lol: :lol:

N_ wanna f*** whoever…. But get mad when a woman sucks and f*** whoever she want…. I love liberated women. They really bring out the sucker in these n_z

Plies my guy but cmon man. It’s just but those unconscious thoughts. Damn near every man is out here sharing a b***. You can’t have it both ways. People loveeeee social media, love the women who shake their behind, but want to preach monogamy :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ve been a Denzel Curry supporter since day one. He’s right from Carol City.

Always reminded me of Andre 3000 a little

I’ve been listening to him since Ta1300 and this is in my opinion his most complete project. Might be my album of the year so far. The Andre comparison is interesting. I’m going to try to listen for it.

His cover of Bulls On Parade is crazy.

Last edited:
Yea looking forward to new material from Lil Baby

Definitely can hear that they flipped that same soul sample from Pound Cake…I likes it :smokin

Go Get Me A ****in Bag, Man

Ever since they banned plastic bags stores been on some dumb ****.

Fully agree.

N_ wanna f*** whoever…. But get mad when a woman sucks and f*** whoever she want…. I love liberated women. They really bring out the sucker in these n_z

Plies my guy but cmon man. It’s just but those unconscious thoughts. Damn near every man is out here sharing a b***. You can’t have it both ways. People loveeeee social media, love the women who shake their behind, but want to preach monogamy :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
100% right on this one.

Back
Top Bottom