Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

California the only state that’s been making great hip hop in the last decade. The south went full south and ****ed themselves.

1651272920197.gif

The complete and utter bull**** I read in this thread everyday is entertaining to say the least :lol:
They just be saying anything in this thread.

In other news that future album is a little less than mid. Felt like a chore listening to it. He put more effort into titling the songs than he did in actually making the music. Maybe I revisit it down the line.

A specific subset of *****s couldn’t wait to call THIS “mid” :lol:. The album straight.

Could’ve done without some filler out with them features and ATL Jacob prod.

But more than enough of these are going to “grow” on people. It never fails :lol:

But anyway, ***** stay shouting out Chuck (G.O) and Chapel Hill Projects on the low. Him and scooter was def around here, and tied in over East on the humble. Word to the “I serve the base video”. Feel like it’s been deleted off YouTube .

A specific subset of *****s couldn’t wait to call THIS “mid” :lol:. The album straight.

Could’ve done without some filler out with them features and ATL Jacob prod.

But more than enough of these are going to “grow” on people. It never fails :lol:

But anyway, ***** stay shouting out Chuck (G.O) and Chapel Hill Projects on the low. Him and scooter was def around here, and tied in over East on the humble. Word to the “I serve the base video”. Feel like it’s been deleted off YouTube .

The boom boom bap boys couldn’t wait.

Y’all being Future fans know that album coulda came out any time between today and 2017 lol.

What rapper who was equivalent to Futures stature in the game now could you say that about between 2007-2008 and 2012. Strictly talking beat selection/sound lol

Who is NOT saying that tho?

:lol:

*****s are actually asking for familiar sounds :lol:.

This is All projection

I’m just saying. At what point does that sound become as “dusty” as the boom bap **** that gets called dusty :lol:

Just would be cool to see him do more than stay in that phase where people’s reaction to Honest made him scared to do anything other than to remake 5 Peat type albums for the rest of his career.

I’m just saying. At what point does that sound become as “dusty” as the boom bap **** that gets called dusty :lol:

Just would be cool to see him do more than stay in that phase where people’s reaction to Honest made him scared to do anything other than to remake 5 Peat type albums for the rest of his career.

If it gets dusty…it gets dusty. And the dusty people will enjoy it. And the others will clown it.

That’s how it always goes :lol:. Ppl come for a sound. It will eventually go out of style, and be taken over by another.

Dude on cruise control, but the music still solid and got some bangers. When it falls off in the most notciceable way, and goes o of style…he will too. And these conversations won’t even be necessary.

Was hoping for CLB vibes on new Future album too. It’s not bad but not mind blowing either.

Back
Top Bottom