Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wonder who the other people about to catch these cases are, she alluded to more cases coming..

Hoodrich Pablo Juan caught his case and it seem like everybody forgot about my guy

I wonder who the other people about to catch these cases are, she alluded to more cases coming..

Hoodrich Pablo Juan caught his case and it seem like everybody forgot about my guy
Probally 4l and savage folks . Don’t durk got an active murder case going on about some one getting hit in a drive by at jr crickets or the varsity downtown . They def trying to throw a new can of paint over atl , too much money coming into the city to let these knuckleheads mess it up . Hell they renaming Bankhead Marta station to the Microsoft campus .

D53513CC-1144-48C6-B785-1AC333E0C066.png

Last edited:
Probally 4l and savage folks . Don’t durk got an active murder case going on about some one getting hit in a drive by at jr crickets or the varsity downtown . They def trying to throw a new can of paint over atl , too much money coming into the city to let these knuckleheads mess it up . Hell they renaming Bankhead Marta station to the Microsoft campus .

D53513CC-1144-48C6-B785-1AC333E0C066.png
Centennial Yards bout to transform the whole area by MBS and State Farm Arena. The homeless and junkies gonna have to move from under the train tracks and warehouses now.

Centennial Yards bout to transform the whole area by MBS and State Farm Arena. The homeless and junkies gonna have to move from under the train tracks and warehouses now.
Bruh apd be ruthless breaking up those tent communities .

Ralo keep pump faking acting like he getting out soon. He a funny one though, these guys be so “religious” but committing all types of crimes :lol:
Bruh didn’t get me started on the religious thugs . Ralo had everyone Muslim at one point and then savage came and had them practicing ifa all while still celebrating Easter :smh: . Then you got the strippers playing with crystals and planet alignment lol

Bruh didn’t get me started on the religious thugs . Ralo had everyone Muslim at one point and then savage came and had them practicing ifa all while still celebrating Easter :smh: . Then you got the strippers playing with crystals and planet alignment lol

BLIND LEADING THE BLIND…..

Don’t get me started on the Black Israelites. Boys was on the corner in purple and gold with bull horns on they soap box s****.

My old girl said “What the Q-Dogs doing at the corner store deep like that for?” :lol: :lol: :lol:

BLIND LEADING THE BLIND…..

Don’t get me started on the Black Israelites. Boys was on the corner in purple and gold with bull horns on they soap box s****.

My old girl said “What the Q-Dogs doing at the corner store deep like that for?” :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bruh they be screaming on white people that try to converse with them . It’s hilarious and uncomfortable at the same time . But it’s always some white woman that gets it started with them

Scroll to slide 3.

The chuckle she gave just made em shake my head. They’ve been telling people for years that social media will be used as evidence against themselves. It’s to the point where they’re now laughing about how easy folks are making it for them. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom