Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lil Baby rightfully has a lot of expectations on him going into this new album and he's 0/2 single wise...
This album rollout has been lackluster too especially when compared to his Amazon documentary rollout.
When your team and the industry is positioning you as the #1 street rapper, you gotta exceed expectation or else the narrative can shift quick.

Baby still gonna do good first week numbers (definitely less than My Turn) tho and I still got hope for the album. We only heard 2/23 songs.

I'm a comedian
I can make jokes about ugly babies
TI got a ugly baby
King is a ugly boy

Boosie getting roasted too :lol:

He pulled out his EDC/batman utility belt

Troll out trolling another troll. Had Marco laughing/breaking character.

Clifford is one corny dude.

Name fit perfectly, Clifford.

Definitely going to check for the new project, but we can keep it a bean and say that the sentiment seems to have changed when it comes to homie.

I think he suffered from
a) the album being pushed back (mans said the summer was his, it’s almost 2023 :lol:)
b) the singles being lackluster
c) the amount of time that’s passed since My Turn (assuming we don’t count the joint project with Durk)

All of which can/would be easily forgotten by the masses if the project has heat.

Last edited:
With all due respect, idk how comfortable I am with Twitter being indicative of "Us"

Plenty of "Black Twitter" tweets that pick up steam are corny/lame af :lol:

You realize this is a sneaker board, right?

After the 10 Virgil wasn't thought of or talked about positively up here.

Him dying made a lot of people catch amnesia.

Hopefully Lil Baby doesn’t get complacent like Youngboy. These dudes lose that hunger and just start dropping mid projects cause they made it. 23 songs is a lot and probably too much 13-17 is still the sweet spot honestly. But overall the music will speak for itself. So we shall see.

Naw,Charleston is the cornball in this instance :smh:

Clifford is going back and forth more concerned and crying over 5'2 one eyed Charleston White than his big mouth bass son acting a fool and getting arrested.

Like Charleston White is really going to go shoot that muppet.

Clifford is going back and forth more concerned and crying over 5'2 one eyed Charleston White than his big mouth bass son acting a fool and getting arrested.

Like Charleston White is really going to go shoot that muppet.
He already addressed his son acting a fool and that’s neither here nor there….But I’m sure you cool w/a grown goofy *** ***** addressing your child…You got a issue w/me address me don’t bring my kids into it…That how dudes get paws put on em.

Tip shoulda just ignored him. He does rat/agent type ****, ain't no making sense with a _ like that.

This. White’s the kind of person you never engage with publicly, because their schtick is to get a rise out of people, especially on a public outlet. That’s how they get clout.

Even if TI had plans to catch dude, he should’ve never taken to SM with it. Anything happens to dude, TI becomes a suspect.

Last edited:

Ashanti

2QiU.gif

He already addressed his son acting a fool and that’s neither here nor there….But I’m sure you cool w/a grown goofy *** ***** addressing your child…You got a issue w/me address me don’t bring my kids into it…That how dudes get paws put on em.

He talked about his kids antics. His kid is a public figure from his own doing and he's an adult now. He's the one who keeps running to the internet with his long winded vlogs.

A million have talked about his kid. Did he respond to them?

Clifford is supposed to be a wannabe comedian, so comedian. Yet, he's clowning you like crazy, and you're getting whiny talking about your friends.

You aren't going to win, because you're corny and not funny, so why engage with him. You're going to guilt him into submission? No, you're just making him more famous, by making all the gossip sites talk about this.

Definitely going to check for the new project, but we can keep it a bean and say that the sentiment seems to have changed when it comes to homie.

I think he suffered from
a) the album being pushed back (mans said the summer was his, it’s almost 2023 :lol:)
b) the singles being lackluster
c) the amount of time that’s passed since My Turn (assuming we don’t count the joint project with Durk)

All of which can/would be easily forgotten by the masses if the project has heat.

They must have Pio doing his marketing or something

B7D7608F-6834-4F74-BB8A-6B71DB7EFC47.gif

This better be a bait and switch. iCantBleeveIT! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom