Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gunna chose freedom over his rap career. I don’t see how you can come back after saying YSL is a gang that committed crimes. Only thing he didn’t say was who did what. He copped out to the Rico, I’m guessing they gave him time served and probation like 69 to walk free. I can’t see how he rebounds off this musically, the court of public opinion wants buddy out of here.

There are no rules.

Some people will try to rationalize it. At the end of the day it's music.

I mean dude was already in a Crimestoppers segment asking people to snitch on the real person who did a crime, and acting like being a snitch wasn't a bad thing.

I wonder how long it takes for them to distance themselves from Meg if she loses.

Tory 100% should be sueing. I'm a huge Hov fan but it was clear as day Roc Nation was involved with his blackballing.

She's not on trial fam.

and can it be Tory is found not guilty by reasonable doubt, but people still think he did it?

I think her credibility is what it is. The interesting part to me is that I don't see all this support she's getting online equating to record sales. All these women praising her, do they even listen to her music or go to her concerts?

so they've got multiple snitches 🤷‍♂️

The one thing I don't understand is:

What does everyone think the state is getting out of these plea agreements? :lol:

Simply just saying "yeah it's a gang...but I ain't do nothing and I don't have to testify"...doesn't seem like that's all there is to it.

SURELY this has to work against somebody in this case or benefit the state in SOME way doesn't it? I'm no law expert here but it just seems like basic common sense :lol::smh:

What does everyone think the state is getting out of these plea agreements? :lol:

Simply just saying "yeah it's a gang...but I ain't do nothing and I don't have to testify"...doesn't seem like that's all there is to it.

SURELY this has to work against somebody in this case or benefit the state in SOME way doesn't it? I'm no law expert here but it just seems like basic common sense :lol::smh:

It's 20 something people who got arrested.

In a RICO they don't want it to be labeled a gang, because it makes everyone responsible. Snitching is like musical chairs. Eventually someone is going to have to be responsible for the robberies and bodies.

It's what Casanova had to deal with, and now Surf.

someone literally stated Thug and his lawyers were playing Chess by giving Gunna their blessing to take a plea and get out so he can make money so they can better fight this case :lol:

i don’t see how this RICO stuff hasn’t picked up already. Rappers and even non entertainment people been documenting organized crime for long periods thru social media. Literally providing picture timelines. Bro there’s a video of sauce walker going to some blood headquarters in Cali and videoing his Houston sets name on the wall and declaring they are an official blood gang 🤦🏻‍♂️

Information and what they’re ultimately worried about and what will bring them fast is the killers and violent people. Fed investigations are thorough and some people are really animals. They know who’s who and can be pawns

All I think when I see anybody not SosaMann or the Twinz on TSF channel, I think damn they washing the hell outta money

If what Wack100 said is true about Thug not knowing about the Gunna deal and him tryna get out of his YSL deal for more bread is true then its slow for Gunna

FE84A642-ED79-4E0E-84CE-468EA94D8CB0.png

This is the narrative that’s prevailed thus far.

“I’m not sure if Tory shot her” = “you’re not protecting Black women”

**** crazy. I only been halfway paying attention to what’s been coming cross the TL but all I needed to see was the none of his DNA on gun thing. How does that not instantly exonerate him lol

Back
Top Bottom