Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Boosie aint boutta trip THAT hard off his daughter dating girls.

Lesbianism doesn’t really seem to be scrutinized like gay males are.

That bein said, if that was boosie SON, trust and believe, he’d by wylin rn…

Last edited:
Maybe I’m trippin’ but I thought it was well known that Boosie daughter was lesbian :lol:

B4C713FC-FC42-40FE-A186-D9402C0F0A9D.jpeg

Damn son
Gunna makes better music than all three.

It's hilarious watching people compare Gunna to 69. I promise Gunna will be fine.
69 really fooled people into believing his music was popping before he became an informant.
Dude was NEVER popping musically. I never heard his music outside.
Gunna drop one hot record, and everything back to normal.
Long as Wheezy & Turbo work with him, he gucci.

It's hilarious watching people compare Gunna to 69. I promise Gunna will be fine.
69 really fooled people into believing his music was popping before he became an informant.

The ***** had like 6-7 platinum gold singles so somebody was playing the **** somewhere. And he had features from MAJOR artists during his run.

Who's going to stand next to Gunna? Literally all of his rap peers are abandoning him :lol:

No Future collabs. No YSL collabs. No Lil Baby collabs. Who's making his music? Where is he playing it? What sized venues? What demo? Some of y'all in a little bit of denial :lol:

He has a better chance changing his stage name to Sergio and making Flo-Rida molly festival music. It's a wrap for all of that "FN hold choppa bullets" talk.

69 ain't have no real fans. The clown show and extra **** was the only reason people cared. His music did make noise but it was because of the shock value. I don't listen to Gunna either but he got real fans. His young crowd will keep him afloat. I don't know if he can go back to normal though. His peers ain't rocking with him no more and some fans will pick a side.

Back
Top Bottom