Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I guess he was really moving dolo like he said he was…. Props fr. Boy gotta be ready for that tho.

No more new drakeo and greedo :frown:

Can't get likes and attention in witness protection.
That **** is going to get him killed.

Hhe could've done 20 in witsec, popped out in 20 when most of the fans ain't tripping anymore and written a tell all book.

Any potential value in his future likeness only diminishes as more and more of these vids of him getting his *** whooped are uploaded.

I guess he was really moving dolo like he said he was…. Props fr. Boy gotta be ready for that tho.

No more new drakeo and greedo :frown:
I think that's his man's running into the bathroom at the end of the first vid. The dude talking and running up is one of the attackers.

what i wanna know is who's doing the jumping, just some randos at an LA Fitness? like, if you weren't involved why would you even care?
CLOUT.

Known snitches are known to have trouble in ex offender crowds tho. Dude is probably the most famous snitch in America right now.

Threw my guy Boogie under the bus for the hell of it. Bro really be rapping, the harmonic stuff is just extra sauce. Also cuts out the r&b hook middleman when you can do it yourself.
Only 2 songs i heard

The first time i heard this was in a prawno vid. Just the ending instrumental. Took me a year trying to find the whole song :lol:

Mans finally got touched … looks like at a LA fitness lol

Thats a WILD screenshot

Mans finally got touched … looks like at a LA fitness lol

inshot_20230223_184253790-jpg.3094907

That **** is going to get him killed.

Hhe could've done 20 in witsec, popped out in 20 when most of the fans ain't tripping anymore and written a tell all book.

Any potential value in his future likeness only diminishes as more and more of these vids of him getting his *** whooped are uploaded.

I mean to be fair it’s only a certain type of dude (that’s not actually affiliated with Treyway) that are gonna care enough for the internet cookie points of beating up 6ix9ine to film themselves committing a felony. :lol: I don’t think bruh has much to be worried about if he always either has an armed security or a weapon on him.

Back
Top Bottom