Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

heard that verse a million x’s but watchin this just now it hit me for the first time, ***** KILT that verse. Lol

Also, coincidentally, i just listened to an npr x 3k interview where he said he doesn’t wanna rap anymore bc “its a young mans game”.

thought that was weird comin from him bc he’s been so out of the box and unconventional with everything he does l, but when it comes to the idea of rapping past a certain age, he chooses to have a more narrow mindset.

??🤷🏾‍♂️??

3 stacks either just knows his album would be wack and knows it’s better to leave a good thing alone

or he has a decent album but knows the climate now lol. It wouldn’t be out for an hour and ****** on Twitter would be reaching for jokes about how this wasn’t worth the 20 year wait lol. The hype too mythical

3 stacks either just knows his album would be wack and knows it’s better to leave a good thing alone

or he has a decent album but knows the climate now lol. It wouldn’t be out for an hour and ****** on Twitter would be reaching for jokes about how this wasn’t worth the 20 year wait lol. The hype too mythical
He has to write 2-3x as many verses since Big Boi won’t be there to support.

Last thing I want is for 3k to drop something he didn’t but his heart, soul, and foot in. If he doesn’t have an album in him at this point in his life then so be it. But there is nothing about the current musical/rap landscape that wouldn’t work in his favor if he were to drop, even as a 50 year old.

Watching this hbo series in tory/meg shooting.

Tory lanez is a dumb ***

I had to turn that **** off.

It was biased and it was based around opinion, which isn't supposed to be a documentary. It told about Megan's background and her mother but told nothing about Tory other than his history of violence. So you've already chosen sides.

Plus it's whiny as hell. Protect black women? I was at home. That was the bodyguards job.

And giving random twitter post as proof what the public and black men think, when they could have posted just as many who supported her. Nobody supported her, see what BigDaddy897 said... As if you can't just log off twitter and step in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom