Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Btw

God given talent

I have yet to listen to a Thug album, but the amount of features I’ve been “forced” to listen to him on, I’ve come to appreciate him.

Me and my girl have mutually agreed he is a national treasure and Free Young Thug. Dude is sonically pleasing to hear in my opinion.

??? 🤦🏾‍♂️

You better than that crag…

It’s a half joke lol

But he is an artist that , as I said , I’ve never listened to an album, but years of him being forced on me on features, I began to enjoy the way he socially sounds.

Future is another artist like that, I’ve never listened to a Future album, but I enjoy the hell out of him on features at times, example - Telekinesis

Screenshot_20240229_181740_Google.jpg

Yup

“I caught smaller cases tryna get capital”

“I used to duck shots but now i eat quail, i prolly never see jail”

Just caught these. 🤷🏾‍♂️ sue me

Got the beat of what i THINK is a joe budden song, stuck in my head and cant remember enough of the words of the song to pull it up on YT.

Its gotta sample of what sounds like a blk woman singing oooooohhhh. And i think the hook says something like “when this **** was real” , Its not an actual hook tho fr. Its one of those pac type hooks where we says the hook and the beat just rides until the verse comes back around.

The whole beat is literally, “Ooohh ooh oohh oohh oohh”with some drawn out horns behind it.

Help me out…

We know Meek ain't smartest but Ak keep using this "You don't talk tough to____why me..."

That's coward talk. You stay talking **** and tryna provoke _'s then when you get that same energy back you play victim. Stay in your nerd lane then. Same thing his man 69 used to do, same thing CTG used to do.

I took it as Ak being in disbelief of the persona Meek portrays. On some “if you’re not really like that with actual street dudes, why would I believe you’re really about that when I’m just a blogger” type steeze.

I could be wrong. Either way, all of this is lame.

Just peeped Meek has an ep out today. What a rollout. 🤦🏿

Back
Top Bottom