Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

dude had straight talent man

shoutout to his friend Chris for keeping his legacy going

what lil bibby has done so far is absolute **** (he has the rights to all his music)

It’s crazy, cuz Makevelli is right there with it. I agree
Yep. Pac has two albums in the top 5 ever, and AEOM is top 10 so 3 albums in the top 10. Insane. Releasing 3 classsics back to back to back, and with such ease as he did, is absolutely unprecedented.

The scary thing is, he was only 25 at the time and was only getting better and better with basically every release.

these dudes gooing on AK pod from philly just as corny as meek

"You feel what im saying"

AHAHAH

Last edited:
Yep. Pac has two albums in the top 5 ever, and AEOM is top 10 so 3 albums in the top 10. Insane. Releasing 3 classsics back to back to back, and with such ease as he did, is absolutely unprecedented.

The scary thing is, he was only 25 at the time and was only getting better and better with basically every release.

Three classics and would be high as hell on my list but I don’t think Pac would have rapped much longer. Think he would have transitioned into movies and then some other avenues. Just my opinion.

Not so fast....district attorney may refile charges.

Yep. The overturned conviction is cool, but they have to decide whether they want to drop the case altogether or take it back to trial.

From what I recall, the judge granted the appeal because it was found that a juror was bribed.

It can go either way tbh.

Last edited:

I also enjoy his later albums but there is an argument to be made that
he never should have gone full gangster and that his earlier stuff was more redeeming.
Such a long time ago now. Rest in peace 2Pac.

I also enjoy his later albums but there is an argument to be made that
he never should have gone full gangster and that his earlier stuff was more redeeming.
Such a long time ago now. Rest in peace 2Pac.
Getting shot 5 times, going to jail for a crime you didn’t commit and all the PTSD that comes along with that, I think Pac was pretty civil all things considered. Certainly much more so than I would’ve been.

Getting shot 5 times, going to jail for a crime you didn’t commit and all the PTSD that comes along with that, I think Pac was pretty civil all things considered. Certainly much more so than I would’ve been.

People from his circle say him getting beat down by cops in Oakland for no reason is what really changed him.

People from his circle say him getting beat down by cops in Oakland for no reason is what really changed him.
It certainly didn’t help matters.

Everyone loves to place blame on Pac for his words and actions but they forget this man was the son of two Black Panthers. He was a second generation revolutionary who not only had a target on his back for who he was, but was also taught to love his people. I think he truly thought that another black person would never harm him cause of his upbringing and how he was taught. So when he was setup and shot by other black people, I think this created unspeakable trauma for him, and we saw that trauma come out in interviews and Hit Em Up. That last year at Death Row was the culmination of everything that had happened the prior 3-4 years. He was on the warpath and had 0 effs to give.

Back
Top Bottom