Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I thought it was Drama when I first seen him since they in the A
1000000806.jpg

Seeing grown men rap to Sexy Redd inna spot is a f’n trip :lol:. My lady said I was being stiff in the spot, cuz I ain’t move or nothing :lol:. They really ran like all her joints, back to back for 40 mins straight. Even my lady got tired of it. They was running her **** back to back. Some of the beats were tough, but song trash. How am I supposed to enjoy myself to “F my baby Dad”? Kinda makes me think about what women was thinking, when we were going off to “Slob on my knob”. But that’s here nor there.

The vibes was definitely going up to that music tho. Easy pickings for ******

Def weird times. This Summer in DC about to be off the hook

Seeing grown men rap to Sexy Redd inna spot is a f’n trip :lol:. My lady said I was being stiff in the spot, cuz I ain’t move or nothing :lol:. They really ran like all her joints, back to back for 40 mins straight. Even my lady got tired of it. They was running her **** back to back. Some of the beats were tough, but song trash. How am I supposed to enjoy myself to “F my baby Dad”? Kinda makes me think about what women was thinking, when we were going off to “Slob on my knob”. But that’s here nor there.

The vibes was definitely going up to that music tho. Easy pickings for ******

Def weird times. This Summer in DC about to be off the hook

You had the brunch bootz on my guy?

Back
Top Bottom