Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

How and when tf did u go from Spice Salivator 1st Secretary to Head of GetItSexyy Committee?!
"My pentoja pink, my Chelsea boots brown" the new official prompt now elpablo21 elpablo21

It's national woman's month B. Two Legends can co-exist. YOOOOOOMMMM

IMG_7914.gif

What :lol: He was still seriously underrated on the mainstream level the narrative was could he sell records

This led single was getting love by people who knew :pimp:
Hell naw lol smh name one song that stood the test of the time from honest. Whens the last time you heard the future and Drake song that was on honest lol?

Besides him "breaking up with Ciara" theres a reason why he went back to his roots on monster

Last edited:
Naw,AK lame and corny AF for this…Don’t care about how one feels about Meek,but trying to stop a reform bill that helps others because you don’t like someone is lame AF

I don't think he's trying to stop anything. He's just continuously exposing Meek's hypocrisy. Meek seems bi-polar.

Dude is going through it. One minute he's looking for Ak to stop by laying a guilt trip. When that doesn't work, he threatens him. When he hasn't realized it's best to just leave him alone, or pay Saucy Santana to go at him 🤷‍♂️

None of the female rappers can't compete with sexyy red bc they're not going to take it to her level. Sexyy red literally says the first thing that comes to her mind lol..

"Gave me the abortion money, I went and bought some wet n wavy"

Lol nobody would say that besides suki but suki tries too hard

If you’re not trying to hear that song, you might as well stay home this summer. It’s inevitable at this point. The women have been losing their minds to the joint since it dropped. It’ll only get worse as the weather gets warmer. :lol:

If you’re not trying to hear that song, you might as well stay home this summer. It’s inevitable at this point. The women have been losing their minds to the joint since it dropped. It’ll only get worse as the weather gets warmer. :lol:

THAT JOINT IS A GO.

The DJ played it at brunch this past Saturday and the whole spot was jumping. Shorty got the streets in a headlock

Naw,AK lame and corny AF for this…Don’t care about how one feels about Meek,but trying to stop a reform bill that helps others because you don’t like someone is lame AF
Nah I was talking about that.

I meant the whole no more beefs, reform, but then you’re all about gangsta **** threatening people on twitter and being all gang gang. Just seems like a hypocrite

Back
Top Bottom