Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I distinctively remember k3stacks k3stacks and Magic33 Magic33 snd a couple others laughing at me when I said Aubrey gotta nose job.

I’m thoroughly enjoying stopcappin stopcappin aka Mr Wavez trying to appear as unbiased as possible. Boy we all know you a ****in Aubrey stan. Go take a walk and logout.

You don't distinctly remember ****.

Did you forget I'm the biggest Aubrey hater on this ****in board? Why would I laugh at you over dissing the white boy?

Ross diss was weak but him talking at the end like a wrestling promo will always be 😂😂

Damn, last time Drake said someone wife name…

IMG_6020.jpeg
IMG_6021.jpeg

I distinctively remember k3stacks k3stacks and Magic33 Magic33 snd a couple others laughing at me when I said Aubrey gotta nose job.

I’m thoroughly enjoying stopcappin stopcappin aka Mr Wavez trying to appear as unbiased as possible. Boy we all know you a ****in Aubrey stan. Go take a walk and logout.
I legit thought you called me Mr Wavez Cause of my hair … I’m like damn it somebody know who I am lmao . But nope just some dork confusing me with another NTer lol

Everybody on here has biases … idk what yours is cause I muted you a long time ago. Can’t remember why but I assume you regularly say dumb **** 😂

everyone finally realizing he a lame EXCEPT YOU

Yall so insecure trying to make people dislike Drake.

People aint dislikin Drake because hes surviving and still #1.

All yall like these underdogs, #1 is the only thing that matters.

Allt these cats is weak thats why they have to teamup, its pathetic.

They so insecure they let the pop singer and the producer who cant rap on the Rapvengers.

Even Ross knows this is his only chance cause the RapVengers are safe guardin.

But yall forget the top star of Marvel, is Wolverine, a Canadian.

So in the Rap Version of Marvel, the tops star is Canadian too, life imitates art.

Yall so insecure trying to make people dislike Drake.

People aint dislikin Drake because hes surviving and still #1.

All yall like these underdogs, #1 is the only thing that matters.

And dont say hes not #1 otherwise the RapVengers wouldnt be coming together.
i never liked drake ever since he disrespected kobe's wife
i don't rock wit men who take shots at women
thats female behaviour

wtf u mean underdogs
2 in the top 10 ATL RUNNIN ISH BRUVVVV
THE SONG TALKING DOWN ON UR "#1" IS ACTUALLY #1 :rofl:
1713056739423.png

Back
Top Bottom