Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I hate that, Drake is more present than Kendrick, argument. I can appreciate the quality, substance, and apparent effort Kdot puts into his projects. (Other than the gap to Mr Morale) I dont mind waiting for something that I believe is a focused effort. I know thats not everyone. But I value homecooked meals much higher than McDonalds.

Kendrick may take wild long to put out projects, but I respect the respect he has for his craft.

This ***** Aubrey is churning out album after album by taking entire songs from artists like Lil Yachty to remain relevant.

Entertaining anything near a comparison between the two is comical at this point.

I don’t remember the last time I threw on any of their older songs. Drake, Kendrick or Cole.

I’ll listen to their current projects and album drops. But to go back and play their older songs, like I do for nas, hov, wu tang, pac… never happens.

Even with Kendrick having the most substantial content.

Fam… Drake is Mr. “top 2 and I’m not 2” and Sir. “I waited 4 days ***** where yall at?”… and he took more than 21 days to respond. Whilst having a stable of ghost writers mind you. :rolleyes

It hasn’t even been a week, and y’all ready to say Kendrick took an L :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As far as I'm concerned, Kendrick doesn't ever need to respond to a grown man who called himself a lesbian on wax.

Dude already won, look @ all the chaos this one verse has caused.

And you know the silence is killing Aubs, Like That still #1 3 weeks later while he's fuming posting IG stories.

Last edited:
He’s an “all time lyricist” what’s taking so long?

Abel allegedly leaked the Drake diss…Drake switched a few lines and the beat and leaked it because his hand was forced but we can assume without Abel that wasn’t what he was gonna drop

Kendrick would be wise to let things settle not rush to do anything until he has an unrelated project or single coming + more than one track dedicated to this. Lol if he drops now Drake coming with whatever haymaker he initially was trying to find

Hence The meme posting and Hush trying to force that AI song as the response…theyre panicking and baiting Dot because its at a standstill until Kendrick does something and D&GM50 wasnt what they wanted to drop if it were up to them…

Abel allegedly leaked the Drake diss…Drake switched a few lines and the beat and leaked it because his hand was forced but we can assume without Abel that wasn’t what he was gonna drop

Kendrick would be wise to let things settle not rush to do anything until he has an unrelated project or single coming + more than one track dedicated to this. Lol if he drops now Drake coming with whatever haymaker he initially was trying to find

Hence The meme posting and Hush trying to force that AI song as the response…theyre panicking and baiting Dot because its at a standstill until Kendrick does something and D&GM50 wasnt what they wanted to drop if it were up to them…
Kendrick should go ahead and drop another album w the diss being a track featured on the album.

Back
Top Bottom