Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Heard someone say, regarding "once a lame, always a lame" that it had to be a double referencing him being "lame" on Degrassi. I missed that one.

image-1634321949.jpg

Drake gonna need to sample Hate Me Now.

Drake gonna need to sample Star (of Star & Bucwild fame)

Drake gonna need to sample Real Mutha****in Gs

Drake gonna need to sample Dance with My Father

Drake gonna need to sample something off Fiddler on the Roof which then leads in to sampling CB4 with that I’m Black yall song

Drake gonna need to throw a Jesse Jackson speech in there

Drake gonna need to make a video and let Spike Lee direct it.

Drake gonna need to say crodie at least twice in the response
1000001102.gif

They trying to remind that man who he is. Cam done went full podcaster. Next thing you know he’s going to be beefin with Fresh n Fit.

How Dame broke the battle way better than Cam and Mase

Cam and mase lost me on this one. They didn’t bother to give any context to their opinion at all and still tried to use the took too long angle that’s already been debunked. Stat baby made the most sense today. Just say you don’t wanna burn the bridge and keep it real if it is what it is. I’m glad they’re doing sports and not music takes tbh. Cam already said he refuses to give negative takes about certain athletes due to relationships and it’s obvious he’ll do the same with music.

Not even surprised to see the “race baiting” narrative catching steam. Folks in Aubrey’s corner know he just took a hit, so they’re desperate at this point.

I can only hope K Dot doesn’t go out there explaining anything to these folks. Let them reach, and just hope they stretched first.

Listen, east coast dudes, especially NYers, especially NYers from "that era" will not allow themselves to give props to the west coast. Them boys been discombobulated since snoop crushed the buildings. Ain't had a male rap superstar since 50, who ironically had to be put on by a west coast legend. The fall off in NY rap has been tragic.

Back
Top Bottom