Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'm sorry but she's garbage. We gotta reject some of this stuff. Her image, her music, everything surrounding her is trashy. It's almost like she not even a real female, it's like a disrespectful exaggerated parody of a black women.

That IG story you posted, what grown women does that?

All these new female rappers are sexualizing themselves but that one is something else. It's uncomfortable to me.
This on the ladies, they luv her …we just gotta sit back and smh

All you see on socials is them wilding out twerking to her music everywhere

*Dead* @ that last hashtag

I just saw she been signed to interscope, how? girl music got zero motion, zero buzz. She definitely did something strange.

She's been dating rappers literally since she was in high school, started with Playboi Carti. Been bopping around ever since.

Not shocked if Interscope signed her for her name, probably got some writers and trying to get something to stick (see Cardi B). The music is easy to sell if the packaging looks how they want it to.

You're mad at cats for giving their initial reactions? Is that not what we've done for every track from everybody involved in this beef? Y'all OvO cats something else.
Lol now I’m an OvO cat
Weird comment from you especially with how you act on boxden

Lol now I’m an OvO cat
Weird comment from you especially with how you act on boxden
lebron-james.gif

Y'all stay looking for gotcha moments and you didn't... It would be nice if you answer the questions I asked tho.

Back
Top Bottom