Rap Pinocchios: Is The Era Of Keeping It Real Finally Over?

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I never thought he was a street N... I KNOW street Ns... It basically takes one to know one, on some secret soceity type %+**... I can spot a REAL N, someone who hasn't walked the path I've walked prolly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a real and fake one....

What other former CO stole a kingpins name?? Enlighten me... Further more, how many rappers have stolen there names from a GANGSTA?? In the history of hip hop, you could prolly riddle me off 10-20 names... that's less than 2% of ALL rappers EVER... I don't understand how his case gets associated with anyone elses, seems like an isolated incedient... Unless its some other Police Ns out there... Overexagerate?? The word you're looking for is FLAT OUT LYING... and that's not just on record, he's taken on this persona in his real life... I remember reading a quote of his in the Negro Please (XXL Magazine) section a few years ago, about how he can't live comfortable with under $10 Million grossed in the year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... I didn't need ANOTHER N to tell me he was a fraud... He over did it with the FIRST 16 I heard the N spit...
I'm not buying that...
If this was true for u and most real N's there wouldn't be any snitches...

U would be able to judge a dudes character before anyone got jammed up
A month ago I could have made a thread saying Alfamega a real N'...and I bet everyone including u would co sign it...
and look at that dude now...

Snitches is a secret society also... I bet you Alfamega could spot one quicker than any one here... Its been Ns workin with the hip hop police on someundercover !%+$ since the mid 90s... Quite a few of Alfamega's have slipped through the cracks...

Beating up a few of Shawty Lows goons doesn't make you REAL... Fighting a bunch of Award Show cops??
laugh.gif
... Impressive...
smh.gif
I don't know anything about the dude to have evercalled him real or fake other than ads he used to have when I was in high school promoting albums 5 or 6 years ago... Never heard his music, never cared too...Real or not, as this thread has proven has no real effect on ones skill level....... Until you run out of material

and how is Rick Ross taking his name make him any differnt from what 50 did? (and for the record I think no one should be taking a a name from no one...u earn your name)...
Well as of May 8 2009, theres ONE 50 Cent... There are 2 Rick Ross'... The difference is one guy being dead for almost 20 years... And theother guy is walking the earth... He took the N's GOVERNMENT name... Those scenerios are POLAR oppisites, theres one shared trait, someonehad the name before... This N Rick stole dudes whole life down to the facial hair, hustling, the whole 9...

How do you feel about rappers like Freeway & Rick Ross using your name?

I admire those guys recognize the name has branding. But to try to get the people to believe you are someone you aren't is wrong. And neither one paid their homage.

Have you ever spoke with Freeway or Rick Ross about it?

I spoke with Rick Ross several times.

What do you think about Rick Ross' history as a corrections officer?

Man, that was baffling to find out he was a correntional officer. I knew from the start he never sold drugs. No dope dealer would take anothers name. Total disrespect to take anothers name

Would you ever ask him to not use your name anymore?

I plan on asking him to not use my name. I also asked Def Jam to not let him use my name. Plan on filing a suit upon my release
Link
Their situations are pretty different if you ask me... If you see those as the same thing **shrugs shoulders**...

Back
Top Bottom