Rape Discussion: Girl was almost raped tonight, thank you NYPD for protecting her this evening.

I THINK YOU MEAN FOUL

DAMN MAN HOW DO YOU MISSPELL SOMETHING SO SIMPLE
laugh.gif
 you got a lot of 'em boxden, well played

is it justified to rape a rapist? like if they went to prison and the prison mates knew that the person raped someone. or what about raping child molesters who raped children?

only reason why i bring this up is because i saw it in one of those rob schnider movies :lol:
:lol: uhhh I still say no because other crimes can be used for good in certain situations, but the only thing gained here is you're weird pleasure. Two wrongs don't make a right so to speak

YOU ARE A LIAR! 

THE GIRL YOU ARE WITH NOW IS TRULY NOT WORTHY 

YOU ARE A SUCKA FOR STICKING AROUND 

YOU POSTED A PHOTO OF A RARRI OUTSIDE A 30 FLOOR WINDOW

WHO REALLY KNOWS THE TRUTH AND REALLY WHO CARES....AT THE END OF THE DAY THE STORIES DON'T ADD UP 

Exactly. Dude always tells a tall tale then has the audacity to generalize about the people that call ducktales on his BS. Your elitist attitude and lengthy rebuttals explaining how above everything and everyone you THINK you are won't convince me. You can continue to preach about how people are "hating" on you while you selectively answer questions that you think will support your argument, like I said, you're not going to sway my opinion. For anyone not familiar with this dude's threads, please feel free to take a look. I'm not impressed. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yeah after coming back in here to see OP reply with paragraphs of excuses and explanations like all his other threads he gets his ducktales on it's pretty clear this one is no different.

:smh: :x @ OP's comments on rape though.

Nomad stated in another thread that we should bring back Jim Crow. I actually blocked someone for the first time ever in my time on NT.

Now someone correct (maybe Meth cause he's done it a few times) ain't Nomad = TruthGetBusy? Or maybe I'm wrong, but I know he was on here before

The Nomad, you once said:

"Rape has to be assessed on an individual basis, as I stated before I don't condone rape but sometimes it is deserved."

I'd truly like to know how you feel about that now. Did your girl deserve to be raped?

Please try not to deflect with name calling and self aggrandizement.

Well damn.

His answer would be biased though. He should explain what goes into deserving to be raped, then allow us to draw a conclusion based on his thoughts and the information he has presented us with thus far.

I may have just invented the most offensive party game ever.

Well damn.

His answer would be biased though. He should explain what goes into deserving to be raped, then allow us to draw a conclusion based on his thoughts and the information he has presented us with thus far.

I may have just invented the most offensive party game ever.

You understand that he doesn't really believe that? He just says things for the sake of saying it. Its nonsense, like I said he stated in another thread the reasons why we should bring back Jim Crow laws. Sometimes people have different opinions than your own and sometimes people just say **** for the sake of saying it. Its just nonsense he throws together for the sake of doing it.

"Rape has to be assessed on an individual basis, as I stated before I don't condone rape but sometimes it is deserved."

I'd truly like to know how you feel about that now. Did your girl deserve to be raped?

wowwwww, I guess your girl "deserved it" then for being on that train. Your a waste of life bro, if indeed that was your original comment.

Last edited:
Someone please link the Jim Crow thing. Please.

Jim Crow ...without it we wouldn't have had the Harlem Renaissance. I feel in some ways  Affirmative Action has stagnated the majority of the black population's income potential.

There was more viable culture and respect to be earned back then, opposed to now where many are accustomed to abusing government handouts.

http://niketalk.com/t/505027/trends-youd-bring-back-bring-to-the-forefront-if-you-were-famous/210

Tonight my girl was drinking and got so wasted that she separated from her friend and passed out on the train.
They did follow the buddy system only she got off a few stops before her. 

These two quotes do not add up. The first quote seems to suggest that irresponsible levels of intoxication led to her wandering away from her friend. However, the second quote suggests that the friend actually left your girlfriend behind. 

Thinking about it, I believe him, maybe he doesn't have all the details or his girl is leaving info out.

If he is making it up then that says a lot about his character, and is as low as someone could go for internet points.

As I said before I dont think he would lie about his girl being potentially raped

Someone please link the Jim Crow thing. Please.
Jim Crow ...without it we wouldn't have had the Harlem Renaissance. I feel in some ways  Affirmative Action has stagnated the majority of the black population's income potential.

There was more viable culture and respect to be earned back then, opposed to now where many are accustomed to abusing government handouts.

http://niketalk.com/t/505027/trends-youd-bring-back-bring-to-the-forefront-if-you-were-famous/210
The Nomad, you think rape is okay under certain situations, and you would want to bring back Jim Crow laws if you were famous.

If you are serious, you need HELP.

If you are joking, you need HELP.

[quote name="The Nomad"]Jim Crow ...without it we wouldn't have had the Harlem Renaissance. I feel in some ways Affirmative Action has stagnated the majority of the black population's income potential.

http://niketalk.com/t/505027/trends-youd-bring-back-bring-to-the-forefront-if-you-were-famous/210[/quote]

View media item 415923

Back
Top Bottom