Rappers' old tweets getting exposed . . . a lot of dissing . . .

Wale angelou tho Lmfaoooo "Poem"

@roc Trinidad James said basically lil b makes Better music than Dom

Last edited:
Fam is serious :lol:

Why you hate OF so much breh?
Man... I live in Los Angeles..

dude above me obviously doesn't.

these white people around these area praisin' them like the new wave, this ishhh sickens me son.

These white people including Nako bout that wave. acting like they starting rap groups & ishh :x

the most these dudes ever done for me was help me sell my preme ish because all of a sudden a lot of kids wanna start rocking supreme because of tyler alone.

other than that.. ish ain't music, that ish isn't ALT hip-hop. what the hell are they? what do they want? they ain't the first youngest rap collective eff outta here with that...

prime, when I was 19 you would see these OF kids camped out in first place for that supreme sale in 09. dudes don't do dirt.

Last edited:
they wack as hell but only white people praising em. it makes me sick when I see yall doing that on here :smh:

Fam is serious :lol:

Why you hate OF so much breh?
Man... I live in Los Angeles..

dude above me obviously doesn't.

these white people around these area praisin' them like the new wave, this ishhh sickens me son.

These white people including Nako bout that wave. acting like they starting rap groups & ishh :x

the most these dudes ever done for me was help me sell my preme ish because all of a sudden a lot of kids wanna start rocking supreme because of tyler alone.

other than that.. ish ain't music, that ish isn't ALT hip-hop. what the hell are they? what do they want? they ain't the first youngest rap collective eff outta here with that...

prime, when I was 19 you would see these OF kids camped out in first place for that supreme sale in 09. dudes don't do dirt.

Damn :lol:

I got Tylers newest CD but I don't really bump it like that.

I remember when they first got big and cats were talking like they were the 2nd coming of Wu Tang.

Ain't really happening :lol:

Damn :lol:

I got Tylers newest CD but I don't really bump it like that.

I remember when they first got big and cats were talking like they were the 2nd coming of Wu Tang.

Ain't really happening :lol:
I had to bold that because ain't nothing to talk about when you getting preme for free :rolleyes

I ain't eem mad, ask yall boy tyler how her got eff up by importal tech's goons on melrose, dude scattered like roaches for only tyler & hodgy to get messed up.

ish isn't even rap or hip-hop, still don't get how yall copped it :smh:

dude is rendered useless at this point famb.

only the white peeps hyping them up at this point TBH

let's see how far this goes.

The irony in a lot of this is that Wale and Joe Budden are two of the realest rappers in rap.
roll.gif
^He actually does have a point though. Both rap with a lot of vulnerability in a genre where that's mostly frowned upon.
I'm sayin'....it's not the 90's anymore. We're not talking about "keeping it real" in that sense.

Just about your music being somewhat true to who you actually are and not being some fantasyland ****.
That's all good and dandy but rapping with vulnerability aint frowned on, Take Care is actually accepted as a a rap album. I could think of 10 rappers who touch on "vulnerable issues" but to call them the realest is just funny. It's just hilarous that u consider a rapper who had twitter beef with a model and "sold-out" the realest rapper in the game. I dont even pay attention to Joe Budden like that but buddy's a simp and we all know it.

That's all good and dandy but rapping with vulnerability aint frowned on, Take Care is actually accepted as a a rap album. I could think of 10 rappers who touch on "vulnerable issues" but to call them the realest is just funny. It's just hilarous that u consider a rapper who had twitter beef with a model and "sold-out" the realest rapper in the game. I dont even pay attention to Joe Budden like that but buddy's a simp and we all know it.

You obviously don't know what being "real" is.

Because he's an NTer (like actually, he was just a regular poster on here before he blew up).

He used to post a lot of his music on here when he was coming up. Don't think he's posted in a while but I sure as hell wouldn't be either.
shut up. yous an OF fanboy FOH
Wait what? Wt f is this dude talking about?

Im talking about Dom Kennedy, he has nothing to do with Odd Future bud

And I don't have anything from OF in my library other than Wolf and The Internet album, where are you getting this from that I'm a fanboy?

You got me confused or something, don't ever address me again you clown

Danny Brown saying it's an honor that Wale knows he exists. :lol:

:lol: at Frank's use of "no homo." It's my favorite part of these tweets.

#igrewupon crawfish broils... 5lbs of em on newspaper...never sucked the head tho, no homo
is about to go bang on his business manager. (no homo)
"Can a ***** get an eclipse wit a country boy...no homo."

Last edited:
:lol: I don't listen to OF but keep that hate in your bedroom child.
You beating your meat to asap vids mad at Tyler for getting free supreme.

Yooooo this is getn real up in here
My homie said fappin to asap videos lol

Can't we all just get along and listen to OF?

Back
Top Bottom