Rasheed Wallace “1Worldâ€

Wow!! I am a AF1 Hi fanatic. I can't wait for these to drop put them on ice nxt to the other supreme sheeds I got......
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I love Sheeds and I love high's but I vowed never to get down with the Frankenstein AF1s.

GREAT! The price tag will prob be the only reason i wont have these. Anything over $150 i cant do for an AF1

Not a fan at all. Visible Air Unit and that oversized Sheed logo ruin the whole shoe. It just doesn't look right.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Not a fan at all. Visible Air Unit and that oversized Sheed logo ruin the whole shoe. It just doesn't look right.
Pretty much sums it up. The color blocking is ill though--I'll give them that.

I guess Nike wanted everybody including the vision impaired to know that you got "Sheeds" on...with that big @#$% logo on that shoe.

Air bubble doesn't help either.......PASS!!!

Holla!!!

Can't wait to ball in these. I love the sheed silhouette and the air bubble is just right thnx NIKE... something new finally !!! not the same lame oldsh@t...
pimp.gif

Another thing I forgot to mention, if they would of Iced Up the Sole these would be irresistible.....

Just took my first look at this shoe and it's dope. Not a huge uptown fan but I just might add these to the rotation....

Just took my first look at this shoe and it's dope. Not a huge uptown fan but I just might add these to the rotation....

Back
Top Bottom