Rasheed Wallace “1Worldâ€

Hell yes. Despite the fact it aint going to be cheap, these are copped.

Who in Europe has the balls to stock them?

eek.gif
looks nice

hmmm not as excited as everyone else, if i'm gonna get sheeds its gotta be the red/wht/blue patent leathers

Yeah, those are cold. Definite Cop (depending on price). LOL

Might be my comp, but can anybody tell if that is navy or black on the midsole?

the white/ blue he had on tonight was
pimp.gif
i hate that retail is an arm anda leg for an extra 1/2 inch of shoe though and a visible air unit. possible cop on both if they happen to release when my pockets is fat

Thread starter failed to mention that there's 3 colorways, this one, a blue one, and a sick raw pure cocaine nasty black/3m pair dropping.

Lol or so I've heard.... so please don't hesitate to give me half an informer's cred point if I'm right lol.

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

Thread starter failed to mention that there's 3 colorways, this one, a blue one, and a sick raw pure cocaine nasty black/3m pair dropping.

Lol or so I've heard.... so please don't hesitate to give me half an informer's cred point if I'm right lol.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by BronxBruceWayne

reflective, eh? interesting.

Back
Top Bottom