Raw video: Gang attacks couple in downtown Springfield

You talk crap to a cat who brings his older brother and older brother's friends, that's wrong.

Classic ship-on-shoulder, LOOKING for reasons to fight, type dudes.

You steal something, you're doing something harmful to someone.

Always tripped me out how dudes would always claim to be the realest, claim to be tough as what, but get bent outta shape over some words.

And the way you first responded to me, I'm sure you'll now bring up how bomb threats and racist slanders are just words, even though that's not eem what we're talking about.

You said 'talking crap'; I'm responding about talking crap. That doesn't warrant bringing a goon squad out, or a surprise attack down a hallway.

Just... do me a favor, though. Flip the script.

Black couple, white attackers, same hallway.

Do me a solid favor, if you even can: convince me that you would NOT call that a lynching. Convince me you would still be on this "I don't know, need more info" kick.

Last edited:
You talk crap to a cat who brings his older brother and older brother's friends, that's wrong.

Classic ship-on-shoulder, LOOKING for reasons to fight, type dudes.

You steal something, you're doing something harmful to someone.

Always tripped me out how dudes would always claim to be the realest, claim to be tough as what, but get bent outta shape over some words.

And the way you first responded to me, I'm sure you'll now bring up how bomb threats and racist slanders are just words, even though that's not eem what we're talking about.

You said 'talking crap'; I'm responding about talking crap. That doesn't warrant bringing a goon squad out, or a surprise attack down a hallway.

Just... do me a favor, though. Flip the script.

Black couple, white attackers, same hallway.

Do me a solid favor, if you even can: convince me that you would NOT call that a lynching. Convince me you would still be on this "I don't know, need more info" kick.

:lol: fam nobody is crying wolf. If the races were reversed I would still say their had to be more to the story. Words are words but you don't know how they affect people, that is if their were words that triggered that altercation. You don't know how other people will react to disrespect.

And @Diego how can you compare this to Michael Brown? The couple at least get to tell their side of the story. Michael Brown doesn't. He was offed by a pig that took an oath to uphold the law and then murdered someone that was unarmed and has still apprehensive to tell his side of the story. The details were in........Black and White

-edit @Diego never mind, I see where you're getting at.

Last edited:
All rapes are WRONG doesn't matter what capacity it happened in.

But not all beat downs are wrong. Seen plenty of dudes get jumped and often its provoked. You might talk reckless to a cat smaller than you not knowing his older brother and all his friends are goons. You get jumped. You tried to steal from someone. You get jumped. Plenty of instances. I'm not gonna sit here and advocate fighting in a pack but where I'm from anytime something was about to go down you would here "ain't no 1 on 1". Strength in numbers I guess *shrugs* the only thing right off the bat that I can see is wrong were them physically assaulting the female. That is cowardly. As far as what happened to dude, I don't know why a group of 6-8 would randomly run up on a guy. That's not gang initiation. There's more to the story....
People do deserve what they get in terms of beatdowns and what have you, but unless the couple tried to assault someone in that group I have a tough time rationalizing how it's not wrong of the group to try to really hurt that couple. They tried to put the smackdown on them.

Whatever the story is, whether or not they were "provoked" racially or what have you, did that couple really deserve to get assaulted by a group of that size? Blindsided at that? Again, unless the dude tried to put hands on one of the dudes in the group, how can you rationalize those actions?

"There's more to the story"
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
People do deserve what they get in terms of beatdowns and what have you, but unless the couple tried to assault someone in that group I have a tough time rationalizing how it's not wrong of the group to try to really hurt that couple. They tried to put the smackdown on them.

Whatever the story is, whether or not they were "provoked" racially or what have you, did that couple really deserve to get assaulted by a group of that size? Blindsided at that? Again, unless the dude tried to put hands on one of the dudes in the group, how can you rationalize those actions?

"There's more to the story" :smh: :rolleyes  

People have different thresholds. What I might shrug off, the next dude might want to sock you for. Again we can't definitively judge because we don't have all the details.

Judging by how the white couple were attacked I know damb sure they probably did something to provoke the attack.

If anything, the so called "gang" are the victims here. Police need to get that white couple in for questioning cause they obviously did something to the group of young men. Not srs

When Michael Brown was shot, nobody cared if there was more to the story.
Now these two people get jumped and suddenly everyone wants to assume there's more to the story.

I'm not picking sides for either situation and I been on the record saying that cop deserves everything that happens to him.

But a lot of you dudes really enjoy flip flopping on ****. You don't realize that you're only exposing your own prejudices when you do **** like this.
I can agree with this. Even if the Brown situation is far worse than this situation. Diego is right. Some of you dudes pick and chose when you want to "wait for details before you speak."

Not surprised at all....exactly why you can't trust them ************* in a work environment.

Here you go again, Mr. Racist.
hey, look at your history. you hung my ancestors like it was a saturday afternoon activity. unfortunately folks today would still do that if the law allowed it. it is what it is. i don't care what white folks think about me cause yall have a LONGGGGGGGGGG history of proving everything I say.

**** off 

we all know you're racist towards Palestinians too so it's in your blood you lame *** kid 

If you're white and got a problem with me being aware of my history and have a problem with it then block me 

Last edited:
I think this can be said about any race of people.
Sad, but true. Even with the adjustment for demographics, I feel that populations do skew the nature of the situation nationwide.  Areas that are predominantly a certain race, doesn't matter what race, will have folks that "stick to their own."  Then you'll have areas that are more diverse where people blend more.  

Having grown up in a diverse area with friends of all backgrounds and races, it's sad to me that all areas aren't more diverse/accepting.  And as a white man, it's also sad that the predominantly white areas, some of which have a history of racism and remain predominantly racist, can shape somebody's viewpoint of me just because I am white.

People have different thresholds. What I might shrug off, the next dude might want to sock you for. Again we can't definitively judge because we don't have all the details.

What would justify that group attack though, to you, besides the couple physically assaulting them

Last edited:
hey, look at your history. you hung my ancestors like it was a saturday afternoon activity. unfortunately folks today would still do that if the law allowed it. it is what it is. i don't care what white folks think about me cause yall have a LONGGGGGGGGGG history of proving everything I say.

**** off 

we all know you're racist towards Palestinians too so it's in your blood you lame *** kid 

If you're white and got a problem with me being aware of my history and have a problem with it then block me 

I hung your ancestors? :stoneface:

Keep showing your true colors and spewing your ridiculously absurd rhetoric.

Not one thing I said in the Palestinian thread was racist. Find one post that was racist.

Everybody here knows your posting history, it speaks for itself. Keep sounding like a fool and spewing your ignorance.

I'm not a child, I don't block people because of what they say on the internet.

Last edited:
I don't know, maybe if someone spit in my face or something.
True, that's pretty bad similar to being physically assaulted. But I can't see my homies going in like that because I got spit in the face. I mean, at most maybe me and another friend handle dude but 6-8 ******* dudes trying to beat the snot out of a female and her dude? Na man
laugh.gif

The "more to the story" thing doesn't fly here, again, unless the couple put hands on the group first

Last edited:
y'all are also funny assuming that the white couple did some OD **** to deserve that lol.

Prejudice is bad both ways.​

**** off 

Wow, you're a sorry piece of ****.  

I'll definitely appease you with that block request. 

Last edited:
But what's so wrong with giving the black person the benefit of the doubt?

Not saying these dudes shouldn't be punished, but I refuse to hop on the "savage, thug, animal" train.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom